***DIS Pen Pal Letter Swap-Round 2-AUGUST-Sent/Received/Discussion/Weekly Check In

Edna - I received my letter from you today :goodvibes I love the recipe for the strawberry spinach salad - I think we'll have to have that for part of our Sunday dinner this week! I also liked your Rainbow Brite paper :cutie: Thanks!

Dania are you out there? I need you to check in, and also let me know if you had received your letter from your pen pal, and sent out your letter. Please get back to me ASAP or by Sunday.

I sent both letters out today. Was waiting to post until I sent the letters. I have not received my second letter yet.

Edna - I received my letter from you today :goodvibes I love the recipe for the strawberry spinach salad - I think we'll have to have that for part of our Sunday dinner this week! I also liked your Rainbow Brite paper :cutie: Thanks!

I'm glad it arrived safely! That salad really is yummy. Lemme know what you think!

I found the Rainbow Brite paper at Target. It took me back, lemme tell you! :goodvibes

Since everyone had checked in for this week, I am going to post the Topic of the Month, as well as the Twist of the Month for those who missed it on the new September thread. Please start to check in there for the weekly check ins, and for all other questions.

Please continue to post here as you receive your AUGUST letters. :goodvibes All letters should arrive by next weekend.

Aymee, you're welcome, and glad that the letter had arrived to you. :cutie:

Erin, I got your letter today! The picture on the card front is gorgeous! You're a great photographer! Thanks for the salad and cheese recipes! It's fun getting to know you! :goodvibes

I still have a few letters as not being reported yet. If those pen pals could check in here to let me know if you have received your letters. I might have just missed the post. Here are the letters that have not yet been received-

*Dania to Missy-just sent, will arrive next week
*Dania to Megan-just sent, will arrive next week
*Megan to Dania-will be resending
*Cindy to Nancy-was this received?
*Dana to Karen-was this received?
*Cindy to Dyan-was this received?

Did I miss anyone?

Next weeks check in will start on Monday, on the September thread.

Erin, I got your letter today! The picture on the card front is gorgeous! You're a great photographer! Thanks for the salad and cheese recipes! It's fun getting to know you! :goodvibes

Yay! I'm so glad you got it!! And thanks - I'm glad you liked the picture! I got all the ingredients for my salad today, and will be having it in the next few days :goodvibes

Hello from Falls Church Virginia! Just popped on the internet from my sister Maribeth's house & thought I'd say hi! We had a great time at my brother & sister in law's anniversary party--just a small party in their home with great food & great family time.

I did receive my letter from Cindy.....it went to WA, so took some time to get forwarded.

Thank you, Cindy.
She sent recipes for Frozen Grasshopper Squares and Deviled Eggs

Now to get ready for Sept :yay:

Glad to hear of that arrival Nancy. Just a few more August letters to arrive.

Glad to hear that you are having fun Missy. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Remember to check in on the September thread for the new week in week :).

I just got back from my vacation and my letter was waiting for me. I haven't had chance to read it yet, but I thought I better check in here 1st so you know it has arrived.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter