Dis Meet for New England/MA/Greater Boston

Due to obligations out of my control I am sad to say I can not move forward on setting up this DIS meet maybe another time. I hope somebody picks up the idea and there is no hard feelings. :sad1:

Sorry you won't be able to help. Maybe next time!

If I was to arrange the Ice cream Buffet at Kimballs on Sunday, July 10 who would be able to make it? I want to try to get a headcount to see if we'd have enough people to book it. We'd need 40, minimum.

The cost, with the included service charge, and MA Meals tax would be 37.90for adults, 34.44 children ages 4-12, and free for under age 4.
This price would include 5 hours of fun, meeting your Dis friends! (11am-4pm) with unlimited use of 2 Mini golf courses, Driving range, Pitch & Putt Golf course, Bumper boats, volleyball, horeshoes, and tug-of-war, and of course, the ice cream buffet, with 8 flavors of ice cream, and lots of toppings!

Please let me know if you would be able to make it, to see if we have enough to book it! Thanks!!!

Thank you for taking the reigns.... unfortunatly we will be out of town July 10 still from the holiday. I hope to make another as this sounded really fun.

Thank you for taking up the challenge. Truthfully I'm just not a fan of an ice cream event. I realize that the price includes lots of activities but my husband and I would probably just play a little mini-golf so the price is kind of high for ice cream and minigolf....just my opinion.

Im in- but im thinking we'll all want to sit around and talk and share stories... so maybe just a park or small banquet room would be better? I think there are some low-cost room rental fees around for hotels, etc. Then, even if we made it pot luck- we could all sit around and chat for awhile :)

Im South Shore, MA (Plymouth - specifically) but Im not opposed to driving to such an event.

That being said -- ill go with the flow, I'd just like to attend. Saturdays in the summer are tough for me (Im a wedding photographer :upsidedow ) but Id be willing to attend if its a day available!!

Thank you SO MUCH to those willing to pick up the reigns and plan this

Sorry we are out of town July 1st -24 doing a road trip around the country. Hope everyone has fun though!

Sounds fun but we can not afford for our family of 5 for Kimballs.
and boy do I LOVE Kimballs ice cream!
But right now just too much to spend for us

If there is a meet after September, I would love to be there. We just got orders for Westover AFB in Chicopee and are moving in August and I know virtually nothing about MA except there is some awesome cool historical sites I will be visiting while we live there!

I'm originally from Holyoke so I know a lot of places in the area if you need ideas.

If there is a meet after September, I would love to be there. We just got orders for Westover AFB in Chicopee and are moving in August and I know virtually nothing about MA except there is some awesome cool historical sites I will be visiting while we live there!

I live in Chicopee and work at Westover ARB!

Sorry we will be doing an Alaskan Cruise and we are leaving for Vancouver on the next day. We will be spending a few day in Vancouver first.

Keep me informed if this date is a go or you will be changing it, I really would have liked to attend.

Looks like this one has slipped through the cracks for a bit. :) We have a whole board for DIS meets, so I'm going to move this there now.

BilltM and Bitohoney...I'm originally from Holyoke too and I'm in Chicopee pretty much weekly! It really is a "small world after all"!

My husband and I woud be interested in attending a meet. We live in CT-about 45 minutes south of Springfield. If something is within a reasonable driving distance we would love to attend. The idea of a small room in a hotel sounds good. I also think people want to sit around and share ideas and experiences.
We attended a Passporter meet in CT. We met a a resturant that reserved an area for our group during a non busy time. We had a few meal choices and all worked out well.

Maybe we should make a list (1) where most of the interested people would be driving from (2) preferred months to have meet (3) type of venue. I'll start.
(1) Western MA
(2) Most of summer OK
(3) Reserved area for a group in a restaurant sounds good.

1. Western MA - hate driving so I wouldn't go too far :rolleyes1
2. Available most Sundays & Mondays, some Saturdays
3. Somewhere where there's food!

August would be better for us. Saturdays and/or Sundays work best. We have 2 DS's so someplace with activities would be great. Don't mind some sort of potluck if it helps to keep costs down.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter