DIS Meet at Tony Romas ***Sat 9th May***

OK it helped to actually read the directions... :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2: I sort of almost just about think I know what I'm doing - famous last words... :rolleyes1

OK, I'm thinking this has probably been covered BUT if I park in Bentalls, it shouldn't take long to walk to the Rotunda, right??? :goodvibes
We'll be parking there too.
It should take about 4 minutes.
The car park is behind the shopping centre on the other side of the road. (Steadfast Road)
Come out of the ground floor of the car park and walk around to TGI Fridays (you can see the awnings on googlemaps).
With TGI behind you cross the road towards Bentalls.
Turn left and keep walking for a few minutes.
Cross Back again when you see the Rotunda.

If you go to the shops first take the exit from the Bentalls Centre next to Disney Store (DS will be on your right)
Continue up this road to its end. (Fife Road)
You will see the Rotunda across the road (slightly to your right)

(Hopefully this makes sense.)

We'll be parking there too.
It should take about 4 minutes.
The car park is behind the shopping centre on the other side of the road. (Steadfast Road)
Come out of the ground floor of the car park and walk around to TGI Fridays (you can see the awnings on googlemaps).
With TGI behind you cross the road towards Bentalls.
Turn left and keep walking for a few minutes.
Cross Back again when you see the Rotunda.

If you go to the shops first take the exit from the Bentalls Centre next to Disney Store (DS will be on your right)
Continue up this road to its end. (Fife Road)
You will see the Rotunda across the road (slightly to your right)

(Hopefully this makes sense.)

Yes, that's great Libby. :thumbsup2 I thought I was remembering correctly... I used to go into Kingston all the time when we lived in Wandsworth but that was quite a while ago now...

Have a brillant time folks. Looking forward to seeing some piccies:thumbsup2

have a lovely time everyone, wish we could have joined you, it sounds bad but I am quite relieved it will be nursing home time soon, and I can have a life back, we have had three weekends off, so another would have been frowned upon, I am looking forward to seeing all the pics, will someone promise to have a rita for me xx

have a fab time folks (and beware the dodgy men modelling balloons :rotfl2:)

Hope you all have a great time :goodvibes

Have a great time everyone. Please take lots of piccies, and I look forward to hearing all about it :)

Im suffering with a slight hangover ;) i will be fine later though, im looking forward to this so much

Have a great meet!!
Nat i hope you don't suffer too much!

Just waiting for DH and DS to get back from swimming lessons then we're leaving - see you all later :)

Have a great time all of you.

Im a regular on the DLP board but lurk on here and also enjoy reading your TRs so feel I know a lot of you and have been reading this thread.

It sounds as though you will all have fun today and Im looking forward to hearing all about it

I'm starting to feel a bit nervous now, I'm a bit shy :scared:

You'll be OK Jen, You know use all , just haven't met a few yet.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter