DIS Meet at Tony Romas ***Sat 9th May***

Please sir can i been excused the quiz cause i've got a poorly finger thats now infected , and it 's the hand i would have wrote with. :laughing:

Better start practising your foot or mouth painting then Jill. ;)

Sorry to hear you can't make it Lucy.:sad1:

Karen can take your seat so the numbers are unchanged anyway.

have a fab time everyone :cool1:
cant wait to hear all about it when you get back. :thumbsup2

Well done Claire :thumbsup2
What do they look like are they coloured ones :)

Sorry just black and white this time didn't have as much time as I did last time to make them.

Was hoping to go to this but I can't now :sad2:

Hope you all have a great time :thumbsup2

Sorry you can't come

Well done Claire extra chocolate dipped Mickey cookie for you. :thumbsup2

Yummy

have a fab time everyone :cool1:
cant wait to hear all about it when you get back. :thumbsup2

Thanks

Black and white is the in thing in crafting and i'm sure they will be great:thumbsup2

Think i'm having the chicken , dessert heavenly choc cake or american cheese cake ,
anyone else know what they want

I'm quite boring as I usually order the salmon or the pulled pork sandwich. I don't usually have dessert ... but this is a special occassion ... and I'm sure no DIS dieter will be watching ... and it would be rude not to ... so I might have the cheesecake ... or the chocolate avalanche ... or the cookie sundae ... or ...

I'm quite boring as I usually order the salmon or the pulled pork sandwich. I don't usually have dessert ... but this is a special occassion ... and I'm sure no DIS dieter will be watching ... and it would be rude not to ... so I might have the cheesecake ... or the chocolate avalanche ... or the cookie sundae ... or ...

I will be watching Libby - and I'm going to be very good and not have dessert :rolleyes1

OK, I'm thinking this has probably been covered BUT if I park in Bentalls, it shouldn't take long to walk to the Rotunda, right??? :goodvibes

Menu-wise, I'm not sure - too much good stuff on there for me to decide so I'll have to see what takes my fancy... That cookie dessert thingy looked gorjus tho'... :cloud9: :love: :rolleyes1

ive copied the map (link around page 10) and im still not 100% sure where im going :lmao:

That's my problem - it makes no sense to me... :crazy: I know I haven't been to Kingston for a while but I can't work anything out from the map... :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter