DIS Meet at Tony Romas ***Sat 9th May***

Hope you all had a great time

Hope you all had a fab time. Looking forward to the photos :thumbsup2

Looks like, with the exception of Claire, I'm the first one to put in an appearance. We had a great time yesterday, enjoyed a lovely lunch and then went back to Tony and Theresa's for a couple of hours before heading home around 7:30 and enjoying a couple of drinkies here with Nat and John, watching The Lost Boys before bed :thumbsup2

It was so lovely to meet some new friends (as well as the old ones) yesterday. I think my DS, Daniel, took a shine to Verity's little one, Evie, and I suspect the feeling may have been mutual. We all had a great time - I took quite a few photos though, admittedly, most of them were of the food :lmao: I'll try and add them to Claire's thread in a little while.

It was great finally getting to meet you guys, we had a great time although i'm still annoyed at myself for forgetting to bring a camera!

Am looking forward to the next one already and the lunch was a HUGE success personally for me as Phil is now talking about us doing a trip this year or next so a big thank you to all of you who bombarded him with Disney talk :thumbsup2

It was great finally getting to meet you guys, we had a great time although i'm still annoyed at myself for forgetting to bring a camera!

Am looking forward to the next one already and the lunch was a HUGE success personally for me as Phil is now talking about us doing a trip this year or next so a big thank you to all of you who bombarded him with Disney talk :thumbsup2

What a result :thumbsup2 I think October would be a great time to go :rotfl:

Woohoo, it worked - I agree with Nat, Matilda would love October at Disney ;)

Hi everyone, just wanted to say thanks to everyone for such a great day, I had a blast! And a big thanks to Tony for oranising it, do we really have to wait a year for the next one! ;) Evie had an absolute ball as well and has been talking about her new Disney friends all day (especially Daniel!!) She asked today when we can have another Tony Roma Party!

Hi everyone, just wanted to say thanks to everyone for such a great day, I had a blast! And a big thanks to Tony for oranising it, do we really have to wait a year for the next one! ;) Evie had an absolute ball as well and has been talking about her new Disney friends all day (especially Daniel!!) She asked today when we can have another Tony Roma Party!

I agree no need to wait a year!

I agree no need to wait a year!

Im with Evie on that :thumbsup2

Thanks to Tony & Theresa for a lovely afternoon .
Nat say thankyou to Ellie for helping me with the first part of the quiz :goodvibes
It was nice meeting everyone :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter