Dis Exclusive July Backstage Magic Adventure 7/6-7/11 Sold Out

I actually stumbled onto a thread on the Budget Board where they were talking about the way to gt the most % off a card. Through a couple of discounts and getting cash back on our card, I'll end up saving about 7.5%.

Did the same thing using tips from the budget board to pay for our entire hotel bill for the Disneyland Hotel this week. It saved enough $ for us to have an extra character meal. ;-)

Most everything goes into the suitcases tomorrow morning. The rest, last minute laundry, girly stuff, etc goes in Thursday night. I hope I can keep the quantity down. I'm REALLY trying to not overpack. Wish me luck.

Kim

Most everything goes into the suitcases tomorrow morning. The rest, last minute laundry, girly stuff, etc goes in Thursday night. I hope I can keep the quantity down. I'm REALLY trying to not overpack. Wish me luck.

Kim

Good Luck!! :shamrock:

OMG!!!! I just noticed, I have a new tag!!!! The tag fairy is alive and well.

Kim

Today I go back through my luggage and make sure that Im not over packed and that I don't have too many pairs of shoes. Or do what I did on my last business trip and only pack my left shoe of my favourite pair of dressy shoes.

I fly to LA on Thursday, and I realized this morning that I really need to start packing, or at least start thinking about packing. I think I'm in denial that this trip is about to happen!

-- Dave

I packed as much as I could this morning. Went to my wonderful chiropractor for a final tweak on my back which was really killing me last week. Hair cut, Target, Sephora and a couple other stops to go. I should be home around midnight at this point. :lmao:

Kim

For any DVC members on our trip. Bring your DVC membership card! You get a 10% discount for you and up to three guests at a number of restaurants/counter service places at both parks, all three hotels, and DTD. Alcohol is excluded, as is Napa Rose. Ralph Brennan's is included, as is Trader Sam's Tiki Bar.

Also 10% at some shopping locations at the Disneyland resort.

Yeah! Got a lot of work done today. Need to get 8 days of work done before I leave essentially, or it will be waiting for me when I return! I think I'm going to make it ::yes::

Oh, that sounds WAY too familiar!

Yeah! Got a lot of work done today. Need to get 8 days of work done before I leave essentially, or it will be waiting for me when I return! I think I'm going to make it ::yes::

My work is always waiting for me. I do tech support on the phone for Verizon FIOS. There is no end of people who don't know how to use computers or TVs.

One more day of work. :banana:

Kim

Why does the last day always seem the longest??? I'm only here for a half day and it's dragging on and on and on.

Is everyone all packed? I'm sitting here trying to think about what I am forgetting.

Safe travels everyone - can't wait to meet everyone on Sunday.

Blair

Today was jam packed with stuff. I left notes for my staff of things they need to do while Im away and I think Im good. Last two hours went so quick, so much I needed to get done and was able to do it.

Its almost time!!

Today was SOOOO much fun at work. They are refacing our brick office building. They were drilling bricks out on our floor level, right outside the windows in our room. I had to move to another floor because it was giving me a migraine. I hope they are finished with our floor before I get back to work.

Kim

I have survived one of the worst weeks at work in a while. Right now, I'm glad I am off work until the 14th. Can't wait until Saturday and flying out there.

Why does the last day always seem the longest??? I'm only here for a half day and it's dragging on and on and on.

Is everyone all packed? I'm sitting here trying to think about what I am forgetting.

Safe travels everyone - can't wait to meet everyone on Sunday.

Blair

Oh my gosh, I know that feeling! I'm off for the summer and it felt like I was waiting forever and ever for this trip to get here. Espescially when it was combined with the stress of waiting to hear if I got a job I interviewed for or not! I did! :dance3:

Now I'm totally ready to celebrate at Disneyland! :wizard:

See you all Sunday!

Happy 4th of July everyone!! For those of you that have already started your pre ABD days - have fun. For those of you that haven't - safe travels. So excited to start this tour on Sunday!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter