Dis Divas Trip Duex

Heyyyyyyyy SLiM ShaDy!

:wizard: PiXie DuSt and CottOn CanDy ..mmmmmmm why don't we have any CoTToN CaNdY?!

It been quite a while since anyone has called me slim. :lmao: And we don't have any cotton candy because no one brought it to the candy buffet.

When we last left our dazzling heroines, they had just made their way to the Hojo and were getting ready to head to the room.........

Big wheels keep on turning
Carry me home to see my kin
Singing songs about the Southland
I miss Hojo once again
And I think its a sin, yes

Well I heard Lorealle sing about her
Well, I heard Lorealle put her down
Well, I hope Lorealle will remember
A So Cal Girl don't need him around anyhow

Sweet home at the Hojo
Where the skies are so blue
Sweet Home at the Hojo
Lord, I'm coming home to you

So around the back to the farthest part of the hotel we go. I got a decent enough parking spot. Good thing since I have so much junk to haul up to the room. Not to mention all the stuff I will need to haul out when I start setting up for the pizza party. And we were lucky enough to meet up with Sarah/Sabushka in front of the hotel while getting my keys. She is a sweet thing with an amazingly out going personality. First thing first though....the room.

We were in 2317, smaller than the rooms we had last year, and although we had a view of the pool, would have preferred the view of the Matterhorn like last time. Steph had already been to the room so she had her stuff hunkered in the area between the tv and fridge. She was nice enough to help me with my luggage.

Amy was there waiting for us. She also had picked a spot for her luggage. Under the desk. And she was nice enough to have gifts for all of us when we arrived to the room. She hand made each of us a tote bag with goodies in it. How sweet was she? I only got each of us necklace's with a lip gloss locket.

I quickly claimed the far corner of the room for my junk. I knew before the day was over my stuff would be spewing all over the place. I didn't want to be "that" roomie. We sat and all chatted for a bit and tried to get our act together as soon as we could. I think we all were wanting a nap, but no one ever said it.

Amy and I were going to head to Ariel's for lunch, while Steph was gonna explore some on her own. But first we made a stop at the front desk to drop off a key for Michelle. While there we met Donna/California Dreamer. Talk about a sweetheart. She also was doing lunch at Ariel's so we waited for her when she went to drop her bags in the room. We were also lucky to run into a few other Divas who were checking in. While waiting I made Amy and Steph take some pics.

Steph and Amy Sue
ry%3D400

Donna finally meets back up with us and we all high tail it over to DCA. What exactly does "high tail" it mean? I don't know. It just felt appropriate to use there. Anywho, we get to DCA and then have to make our way all the way to Ariel's. Yes, it did seem like a hike. Plus there were more "walls" up for construction. So tight squeeze up the walk way.

Well, by now my phone was buzzing away since we were a few minutes late. Like I said, it was a long walk. Everyone was there waiting for us. We meet the "newbies" and say our hellos to those we already know. Wait was only a few minutes before they called us on down.

ry%3D400

The seaweed is always greener
In somebody else's lake
You dream about going up there
But that is a big mistake
Just look at the world around you
Right here on the ocean floor
Such wonderful things surround you
What more is you lookin' for?

Under the sea
Under the sea
Darling it's better
Down where it's wetter
Take it from me
Up on the shore they work all day
Out in the sun they slave away
While we devotin'
Full time to floatin'
Under the sea

I love Ariel's and how going downstairs you are going "under the sea". First off we all stop to take our group shot with Ariel. I will tell you we all looked hot.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Ariel had asked if she could be a diva, someone in the group reminded her that she was a princess. But she could be an honorary diva though. Then she started to dish. She let us know that Belle isn't really a princess since she never married that guy. Then she got us thinking about the legitimacy of their relationship by saying that they aren't married, but she does live with him. And she claimed the Cinderella was "hired help".

Cat claws were out! Meeeeooowww!

The best time I have ever had with Ariel that's for sure.

We get seated at a large table right up against the windows right next to the crier and where the princesses enter. We had a great view of the entire room. It did take us a while to all finally get seated. Then we all jumped back up to take a group pic with Cinderella.

ry%3D400

After trying to all get back to our seats, we decided to not do anymore group shots with the princesses. Fine by all of us. The other princesses who were there were

Mulan
ry%3D400

Snow White
ry%3D400

Aurora
ry%3D400

The Crier
ry%3D400

The box
ry%3D400

They were all very sweet and so pretty. Who wouldn't want to meet a princess? Right? Our lunch was really good as well. First they brought out some yummy rolls, followed by a tier of appetizers.

rolls
ry%3D400

Dipping sauces
ry%3D400

appetizers
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I unfortunately don't have pics of our entrees. We were all so hungry and it looked so good we just jumped right on in. I didn't see what everyone on the other side of the table had, but the three on my side all had the tri tip. Although it was a bit salty, it was yummy. And the cheddar potatoes were the best. Would get it again for sure.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

The dessert came out next. It was large platters with an assortment of goodies. Cookie bars, brownie bites, fruit, lava cake, tarts and a shell shaped piece of white chocolate. One in our party had the alternative dessert of sorbet. That looked yummy as well.

Dessert pic
ry%3D400

Amy listening to the ocean in her white chocolate sea shell.
ry%3D400

Sorbet
ry%3D400

Cristabel snuck in to meet up with us.
ry%3D400

She is a sneaky one. After lunch we part ways. Half the group goes one way, and the rest go another. My group was Cristabel, Amy and I. We hit Heimlech's choochoo since Amy Sue has never been on it. Plus we wanted to check out Wendy's man there.

Right after that, I give up my Space Mountain fast pass from earlier in the day to Amy and get my hiney over to the Hojo's so I can get set up for the party. Lucky for me Cristabel has her car in the Mickey and Friends lot so I sneak a ride with her over to the hotel. It was also to help her out since she was afraid of getting lost on the way over there. Don't know how, but she was worried.

Once we get to the hotel, we bolt upstairs since I needed to go, then we mosey back down to my car to unload stuff for the party. Its great to have help. Especially help who has muscle. Cheryl, Michelle and Tracey were already in the room starting to set up. So now the party is really gonna get going.

Now the time has come for you to get up
The rest had you fed up but Yo, I won't let up
On the rhythm and rhyme that's designed to
Make your behind move to what I'm inclined to
Pure Hip Hop, no sell out
If you ain't in it to win it
Then get the hell out
I command you to dance
I wanna see motivation
Come on now feel the vibration

It's such a good vibration
Come on come on come on
It's such a sweet sensation
Feel it feel it

Next up.....pizza party set up and the pizza party.

Oooh. That stuff at Ariel's looks great! I don't know why, but those princesses sort of wierd me out. Hey, looks like I've had my first mention. Move over Amy Sue, it'a about to be all about me!

Oooh. That stuff at Ariel's looks great! I don't know why, but those princesses sort of wierd me out. Hey, looks like I've had my first mention. Move over Amy Sue, it'a about to be all about me!

Of course its gonna be all about you. As much as I adore Amy Sue....you helped us get MY vision done.

Stacerita said:

"Amy and I were going to head to Ariel's for lunch, while Steph was gonna explore some on her own. But first we made a stop at the front desk to drop off a key for Michelle. While there we met Donna/California Dreamer. Talk about a sweetheart. I ADDED THIS :lovestruc She also was doing lunch at Ariel's so we waited for her when she went to drop her bags in the room. We were also lucky to run into a few other Divas who were checking in. While waiting I made Amy and Steph take some pics."

I was so happy to see those brown/pink t-shirts that I recognized from the photos. I didn't know a soul there and had never walked to DL before. Now I'm an old hand at it! So it was nice to be greeted by such friendly faces. I saw Amy Sue sort of blink though when I asked if I could just drop my bag in my room. I assured her I was not going to unpack, I meant I would literally throw it in the room and go.

"Donna finally meets back up with us and we all high tail it over to DCA. What exactly does "high tail" it mean?"

"Finally???" Oh no, did you guys think it took long? I drove back to building two and couldn't have moved any faster, rollin' that case up to the room, and running back across the parking lot. It's a wonder Amy Sue will even speak to me after I made her wait and then stole her tote!!:laughing:

Anyway, thank you guys really, I appreciated it.

"High tail" - when animals run, some of them, they hold their tails up high.:)

The report is great, Stacie. Good work. ;)

Stacerita said:

"Amy and I were going to head to Ariel's for lunch, while Steph was gonna explore some on her own. But first we made a stop at the front desk to drop off a key for Michelle. While there we met Donna/California Dreamer. Talk about a sweetheart. I ADDED THIS :lovestruc She also was doing lunch at Ariel's so we waited for her when she went to drop her bags in the room. We were also lucky to run into a few other Divas who were checking in. While waiting I made Amy and Steph take some pics."

I was so happy to see those brown/pink t-shirts that I recognized from the photos. I didn't know a soul there and had never walked to DL before. Now I'm an old hand at it! So it was nice to be greeted by such friendly faces. I saw Amy Sue sort of blink though when I asked if I could just drop my bag in my room. I assured her I was not going to unpack, I meant I would literally throw it in the room and go.

"Donna finally meets back up with us and we all high tail it over to DCA. What exactly does "high tail" it mean?"

"Finally???" Oh no, did you guys think it took long? I drove back to building two and couldn't have moved any faster, rollin' that case up to the room, and running back across the parking lot. It's a wonder Amy Sue will even speak to me after I made her wait and then stole her tote!!:laughing:

Anyway, thank you guys really, I appreciated it.

"High tail" - when animals run, some of them, they hold their tails up high.:)

The report is great, Stacie. Good work. ;)

Anything longer than a minute is too long of a wait when you are waiting with Amy Sue. :rotfl:

Anything longer than a minute is too long of a wait when you are waiting with Amy Sue. :rotfl:

Hey--I heard that!!!! I may be the world's most impatient person (I think I have the certificate somewhere), but I do it with love!!

Hey, who had the courage to lay down the ground rules? Huh? Sometimes it is good to have an impatient diva with you.

And Donna, I thought you were speedy...okay not really, but I know you were rushing, we just were quietly waiting, no matter WHAT that Stacie says!!!!

Oh, and Stacie, I did think it was cool that they let Cristabel in, I think they then wondered why she was there, but I enjoyed her company!!

Didn't Ariel imply that Belle was a slut? Pretty funny!!

I saw Amy Sue sort of blink though when I asked if I could just drop my bag in my room.

Okay, okay, I see which way the wind is blowing here. Is this whole thread going to be about how I tend to be direct and in a bit of a hurry to get to DisneyLand?

Blinking? Hey, ever think that I had dust in my eyes? I wear contacts you know!!! The sun was bright.

Holy cow, get a wee antsy about a delay once, then branded for life!!!!!!:rotfl:

No it isn't!!!!

I am skeeved out by clowns and mimes....the princesses might have bugged me if it weren't for my DD8 who spent an entire day at DL when she was 4 doing princess stuff. We rode one ride. SHe was enthralled and they were so sweet to her.

Have you seen the PFF photo? Check out Snow White's smile. That will give you nightmares!!!

Hey! I'm glad I'm not the only one, who thought her smile was creepy!

And Tracey! :angel:

Super report Stacie. It's fun to hear about stuff, that some of us weren't able to go to. :thumbsup2

Glad you are enjoying it. I hope to get another part done before I head to Vegas.

I don't know why, but those princesses sort of wierd me out.
That's what I was thinking!! :scared1: Snow White and Aurora look rather like men in drag. :scared: Those aren't the same ones I've seen there before. Wonder if the regulars called in sick. :rotfl:

Love the update Stacie! I had such a blast when I took my girls to Ariel's last October. Can't wait for more............ popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter