Dis Divas Trip Duex

I think we need a bigger bucket...

smiley-eatdrink033.gif

****-a-doodle-do!

Wow, 5am sure came up fast. :cloud9: Especially since I didn't get to be till after 2! But I had to get ready, get DD off to school, and finish packing up my car before I headed out. And of course my morning did not go smoothly as I had planned for it to.

Shower, shave the legs (not sure who I am sharing a bed with so it had to be done), deep condition the hair, and brush my teeth. All clean and sprakly, ready to go. Got DD going with no issues, except the asking of money. Geez, can I drop her at school one day without a money grab? Probably not.

Instead of packing the car before I drop her off, I ended up dropping her off then heading back home to pack up the car. Surprisingly, everything fit in the car. Wooohooo! Now I had a few minutes to rest up a bit before I make my way over to DLR. So what better way to waste some time?.....I DISed for my last few minutes. :surfweb: I hopped on and said good bye to everyone who was still at home.

Now I am on my way. I say good bye to my dogs (they are the only ones who will actually miss me), grab a bottle of water, put my shades on, and off I went. As soon as I backed out of the drive way, I crank up the tunes. So you may be wondering what I listen to on my drive over to get me in the mood for the ladies trip. Even if you weren't wondering I will tell you. Is it Disney tunes? Radio Disney? Some girl empowering music? Nope, its rap. Don't know why, but for some reason this morning it had to be Chronic 2001.:eek:

Ya'll know me still the same ol' G
But I been low key
Hated on by most these
Wit no cheese, no deals and no G's, no wheels and no keys
No boats, no snowmobiles and no ski's
Mad at me cause
I can finally afford to provide my family wit groceries
Got a crib wit a studio and it's all full of tracks
To add to the wall full of plaques
Hangin up in the office in back of my house like trophies
But ya'll think I'm gonna let my dough freeze
Ho Please
You better bow down on both knees
Who you think taught you to smoke trees
Who you think brought you the o' G's
Eazy-E's Ice Cube's and D.O.C's and Snoop D O double G's
And a group that said forget the police

I am singing along, giving my best thug look as I pull into the DTD parking lot.

ry%3D400

Hardly any cars in the lot so I get a relatively close spot. Why this parking lot? Why not the Mickey and Friends? Why not the Hojo? Well, I was in dire need of beignets. So I had to make a stop at Jazz Kitchen Express before heading into the park. Besides, the park wasn't going till 10. So I had time to enjoy my breakfast treat and start my people watching.

I picked a great spot right on the front line for people watching. I am always amazed at what people wear to the parks and what they think not only looks good, but what they think will be comfy all day. I saw it all. Ladies with heels and dresses, strappy sandals, and heavy biker boots. I even saw one poor gal with no support sandals who's feet looked a mess. Red, raw, blustery, probably had some sort of bursitis and limping like a wounded puppy. :sad2: As sad as that looked, I couldn't help but feel like she did that to herself.

ry%3D400

So yes, I had beingets. They were sooooo yummy. I left there covered in powdered sugar. It was worth every warm and sweet bite.:worship:

ry%3D400

I was in need of updating my pass, so after I made my way through security check, I went on over to guest services to do so. The line is so much shorter there than anywhere else. Once done I headed over to the main gates. Instead of joining one of the long lines, I sat to the side and just took everything in. It sure looked crowded out there. Just about 5 minutes till rope drop I hopped into a line, and got though quickly. I made my way down Main Street and once I reached the end, rope drop. I had wanted to grab a fast pass for Space Mountain, but there was a huge crane in the way and it was blocked. The crane took up the entire area by the water ball. So I walked right on to Buzz instead and tried to improve my score. No go.

I decided to sit and wait to grab a fast pass for Space Mountain since the crane was leaving. At that time I got a call from Steph (21Yankess) that she was entering the park and did I want to meet up. Heck yeah I did. She was able to check into the room even without her name being on the reservation. Good and bad to that. Good that she could drop her stuff and get settled, but bad since the Hojo basically let a stranger into my room. :mad: Oh well, she looks nice right?

So we met up, grabbed our Space Mountain fast passes and then headed over to get other fast passes and ride some rides. No fast passes available for BTMRR. Per the CM, they only open them on busy days and today was not gonna be one of them. Tomorrow they will be open. Good to know. So we jump onto POTC instead. We walked right onto the ride.

When we got off the ride, we finally heard from Amy Sue (Grumpy Vet). She was able to get into the room as well. WTH? How come Hojo is letting everyone in our room. Geeez, I know we said we were having a lot in there, but come on. So Steph and I jump on the monorail to head back to DTD to grab my car. It was pretty empty on the platform so I ask the CM if we can ride up front. Sure can, hot damn! It was Steph's first time in the front. We had a nice ride back.

Steph
ry%3D400

Me
ry%3D400

CM
ry%3D400

So in the car we are again, Dr. Dre CD playing, and still a car full of stuff. Thank goodness no one stole anything out of my car. We make the quick trip over to the Hojo, I "check in" even though we already have, and get things taken care of. Nice front desk guys. Chattery and didn't mind us poking fun at them. We then make our way to the back to get to our tower and head up to the rooms.:dance3:

Next up.....Amy Sue in the room, running into Donna, lunch at Ariel's and hightailing it back to the Hojo.

Snoop] La-da-da-da-dahh
[Dre] It's the number one D.R.E. (Dr. Dre!)
[Snoop] La-da-da-da-dahhh
[Dre] You know I'm mobbin with the D-O-double-G

[Dr. Dre]
Straight off the killin streets of C-P-T
King of the beats you ride to em in your Fleet (Fleetwood)
or Coupe DeVille rollin on dubs
How you feelin whoopty=whoop whut?
Dre and Snoop chronic'ed out in the 'llac
with Doc in the back, sippin on 'gnac (yeah)
Clip in the strap, dippin through hoods (what hoods?)
Compton, Long Beach, Inglewood!
South Central out to the Westside (wessyde)
It's California Love, this California bud got a gang of pub
I'm on one, I might bail up in the Century Club
with my jeans on, and my team strong
Get my drink on, and my smoke on

Of course there is more......I just can't plop it all out at once you know. Give me time. No one would rush Van Goh would they? Or Da Vinci? Or Joyce? Or even Tarantino? So give me time. Geez! :rotfl:

OK...I am waiting....patiently...
boredsmiley.gif

Give the girl a chance! She did more than most of us, huh? ;) Nice job, loved the part about the women wearing heels to the parks.

Those Beignets look so good! I tried the ones at Cafe Orleans for the first time. How do those compare? Riding in front of the monorail is so fun! We got to do that with my little one on his 5th bday trip. He had so much fun!

Nice job so far. Keep it comin girl.

Heyyyyyyyy SLiM ShaDy!

:wizard: PiXie DuSt and CottOn CanDy ..mmmmmmm why don't we have any CoTToN CaNdY?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter