DIS Divas - Planning for Feb. 2020!

I miss posting on these boards. The good ol' days...

Ditto. I've been MIA on FB. Just have a hard time keeping up with everything with life getting in the way and all ;). I like how even if I was gone from this page for a day or 2 I could just look back where I left off before and get all caught up and quote everyone in one message LOL. Can't do that on FB.

I am excited for the trip though even though I haven't been keeping up regularly on FB. I'm in desperate need of some adult time!!! We did book a last minute trip to WDW for December 12-16th to see the Osborne Lights before they leave DHS. So I'm excited for that!

Ditto. I've been MIA on FB. Just have a hard time keeping up with everything with life getting in the way and all ;). I like how even if I was gone from this page for a day or 2 I could just look back where I left off before and get all caught up and quote everyone in one message LOL. Can't do that on FB.

I am excited for the trip though even though I haven't been keeping up regularly on FB. I'm in desperate need of some adult time!!! We did book a last minute trip to WDW for December 12-16th to see the Osborne Lights before they leave DHS. So I'm excited for that!

I can't wait to see you Katie :)

Hello, hello!! Wow, I have not been over here in forever! Wow. Between our trip planning page and chat page on Facebook, I sadly forget about the DIS now. I do miss those days, too! Oh, well.

KittyKat1978 I can add you to our planning page using the email that you signed up for Facebook with. So, if you can send me that, then I can send you an invite. :)

Last edited:

Hey Miss Katie! Good to see you. Have a great time in WDW!

Okay, while I was here I did a quick update to the front page, although I don't think anyone uses that for planning anymore! lol It's challenging since we cannot discuss monetary issues here on the DIS so for complete info please check our Facebook planning page. Here is a picture of some of our events we have planned! It's going to be another great Diva trip! Our 9th annual!!

info.jpg

I sent you an email through the DIS boards, is there another way?
I just sent you a conversation....all new to me. I hope this is what I need to do to contact you.

Last edited:
I just sent you a conversation....all new to me. I hope this is what I need to do to contact you.

I can't add you to the Facebook page (I don't think) but if you will PM me here with your Facebook name I can at least be on the lookout for you on Facebook.

Yes, I got your message and sent you an invite to our Facebook page. :) Let me know if you don't receive it. It might show up in your Facebook messages or your "other" FB folder. Not sure. Or your notifications.

I can't add you to the Facebook page (I don't think) but if you will PM me here with your Facebook name I can at least be on the lookout for you on Facebook.
You can add people, but an admin, either myself, Trudi or Capri, would need to approve them. There are two ways to add someone to our planning page. If you are FB friends with them you can just type in their name, but if you are not, then you can invite them using the email they registered for FB with.

Last edited:
Oooh, we've been moved from the community board back to the main planning board. Nice. :) If anyone is interested in joining us, now is the time to do so! Sign-ups are happening fast and furious, and deadlines are quickly approaching!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter