DIS Divas - Planning for Feb. 2020!

what is the Facebook page? I may try to make the trip in 2017 from FL to see DL!! Will you keep the same FB page or start a new one for '17?

Hi everyone! Just found this awesome thread and can't wait to join in!! Definitely interested in the 2017 trip!!

what is the Facebook page? I may try to make the trip in 2017 from FL to see DL!! Will you keep the same FB page or start a new one for '17?

Hi everyone! Just found this awesome thread and can't wait to join in!! Definitely interested in the 2017 trip!!

I am interested in 2017 as well.

Yes, please pm mommaU4 so she can assist you with getting onto the Facebook page. We have really moved the bulk of our planning over to FB... for better or for worse!

You can message me (I actually did get your message) and I can answer any questions you have. Facebook is the easiest way because I'm not always on here. I will answer any messages I get, it just might take longer. :) Let me know if you have any more questions or if you'd like to try to join the 2016 trip. There is still time, but some of our deadlines do end soon.

I tried to message mommaU4 and I could not get it to go through, can you message me the link or invite for the Facebook group?

If anyone is interested in joining the planning on our Facebook page, please message me with the email the you used to sign up for Facebook. I can invite you to our planning page using that email. Thanks!! :flower3:

I tried to message mommaU4 and I could not get it to go through, can you message me the link or invite for the Facebook group?
Hi, there! That's odd... All I need to add you to the Facebook page is the email you used to register for Facebook with. Try PMing me again and see if it works. If not, we'll figure something else out. :)

Hello, ladies! I apologize for the delay in getting back to each of you, but I think that I have sent everyone who was interested an email invitation to our Facebook page. So check your emails for that, and if for some reason you don't see it, let me know and I'll try resending it. :) Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter