*** DIS Disneyland Paris Christmas Card Exchange 2011 *** NOW CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
so this ones for my mum..... all stops will be pulled out for thisone :wizard:
So sorry to read this :hug:

Our first trip to WDW was for my Dad, he was so keen for us to take the girls to Disney and I so wish he could have gone with us but I like to think he was in spirit.
I can't seem to pm you but I really want to do this :confused3

That's odd :confused3 I've sent you a PM, try replying to it and let's see if it works that way. :)

Not sure if my PM was sent through. It showed it went through (twice) but each time, it's not showing anything in my sent box. Hmm...

I've received it, supernova. :thumbsup2 You have to tick a box at the bottom of the message if you want your messages stored in your sent folder.

Thanks everyone for joining in :banana: :banana: :banana: I'll get the list out to you all over the next week. :santa:

In case anyone was wondering ..... I haven't forgotten ..... honestly! :blush:

I've just been a bit busy this week but will get the list out to you over the weekend.

I've sent out the list tonight ~ sorry it's taken me so long :blush: but better late than never!

I hope I haven't left anyone off ~ please could you also all check I've listed your details correctly, thanks! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter