*** DIS Disneyland Paris Christmas Card Exchange 2011 *** NOW CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ware Bears

Bring me that horizon
:rainbow: [SIZE=+4]Welcome[/size] :rainbow:
[size=+3]to the DIS Disneyland Paris Christmas Card Exchange 2011[/SIZE]

45513xmas-mic13.JPG

[SIZE=+1]If you would like to take part please PM me with your full name and address, including names of your family that you would like mentioned on your card, and post on this thread to say PM sent.[/SIZE]

45513xmas-mic-min01.JPG

[SIZE=+1]The list will close on 5th November, I will then PM all participants a copy of the list so that you can get busy! :artist: Please could all cards be posted by the end of November, this will ensure everyone receives them in plenty of time for Christmas Day! :santa:[/SIZE] p.s. don't forget to write your DIS name on your card too!

Although I am a big fan of Xmas I will, as per past years, not be sending cards as part of my effort to reduce our carbon footprint :thumbsup2

I will put a donation to a children's charity in lieu of participating in the DLP exchange :goodvibes

Lovely to see so many new and old friends taking part :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

:santa: Anyone else care to join in? :santa:

im in pm sent !!!

off again on 27th decemeber till 4th january bit of a very special trip and sad at the same time

my mum should be coming with me hubby and kids, but sadly she passed away very suddenly 3 weeks ago:littleangel:

so this ones for my mum..... all stops will be pulled out for thisone :wizard:

my mum should be coming with me hubby and kids, but sadly she passed away very suddenly 3 weeks ago:littleangel:

so this ones for my mum..... all stops will be pulled out for thisone :wizard:

:hug: Really sorry to hear about your Mum :hug:

Wishing you some extra Disney magic for your trip :wizard: :santa: :littleangel: :wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter