DIS Digi-Scrapping Challenge #74 (9/9-9/15)

Thanks for a great challenge!!!! I had alot of fun coming up with this one.

Junewdw-Page124.jpg

G - GREEN paper, pattern: the green on the pineapple paper as well as the photo mat
O - OVAL element: pineapple as the o in the alpha
O - ODD number of pictures: 3
F - 3 FLOWERS: white ones
Y - YELLOW paper: background

journaling: Ahhh! Let my vacation begin!!! Eating a dolewhip at the Magic Kingdom is pure paradise! In the middle of a hot day, this is the PERFECT treat!!!

CREDITS: everything from Britt's O'Hana kit at *****************

THANKS AGAIN!!!!:woohoo:

awesome page! I'm always looking for new ways to scrap my Dole whip pics!

BTW, just trying to get back in the spirit of the challenge threads. I'm still depressed about the whole recent turn of events, but I thought I'd better try to snap myself out of it!

Hi All,

Well, I decided to stick around from the last challenge because I had so much fun. So here is the LO I created; I think I got all the requirements in, let me know if I missed something.

animalkingdom.jpg

Credits:
Everything from Brittish-Designs: Brown Town Alpha, Fairchild Add-On, Delicate Mickey Sprinkles, Reuse Recycle Flowers, Tale as Old as Time Add-On, and Pocket Full of Templates 3(altered)

Fun challenge! I'm not counting the oval element as a pic, since it's my title...so I have an odd number of pics. ;) Click for credits:

I love these pages, too! and congrats to the winners! I just wanted to catch up on checking out the layouts and they are awesome as usual!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter