DIS Digi-Scrapping Challenge #74 (9/9-9/15)

I really love all these layouts!!! :yay:

Carolc - When I'm in WDW, I have fun watching people trying on hats for photo ops! Great color scheme! I really love how Britt's alpha recolors to match all these layouts. Great layering of your papers and I think I'll have to track down those cute date tags!

18Magic - I love all those layered strips and that kit is perfect for Goofy. Super title!

Susan0326 - I don't think I've ever taken a pic of Pete's Garage. I might never get the chance now that Toontown will be gone. I love the white space in this LO. Your "then and now" layouts are always wonderful!

Davids-Coco - What a cute photo! I love the two colors on the background and the photo mask. Super job!

Britt - That photo blending is awesome! What is the blended photo a picture of? I love the jounraling along the border and your layering/cluster is beautiful, as always.

CinderellaNL - Oh, I'm a sucker for Disney wedding stuff! My DD and SIL added Disney magic to their wedding as well. Same cake topper. Love the curved paper and the oval date. I spy the hidden Mickey!

Kathleena - Oh, I wish I could go at Halloween and see these. Those bats are awesome. Super job of layering and I love your title cluster in the corner with the journaling. Great Goofy extraction!!!

Pixe*dst - Welcome! I love seeing Peter and Wendy! What a neat surprise you had to find them around the corner! Perfect LO to get in the green and yellow and I love the oval photo!

Terri24601 - I love how you got that oval requirement in! Super cute photo and great layered frames. I hope they'll still have Mickey's and Minnie's houses in the MK somewhere!

Fun challenge! I'm not counting the oval element as a pic, since it's my title...so I have an odd number of pics. ;) Click for credits:

What a fun challenge! I really liked looking at all the layouts. Here's mine:

Greenhouse_page_for_internet.jpg

http://gingerscraps.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=9615&ppuser=658

Kathleena - really cool extraction work on your layout!

disneylonghorn, I love the totem pole at WL!!! We always get a photo there, too :)
I don't know why, but it just makes me smile :)

3924672306_afa3afa88a.jpg

:banana: Yay! I was able to get a pix to post thanks to the helpful flickr hints left on the last challenge thread.

Goofy is a great "growth chart" -esp. for tall teens!

Green and yellow papers for matting
Oval - picture and mat
3 flowers - hardest part for what was a "guy" page - decided to do 3 large ones as part of the background
Arrows and ribbon were re-colored from original orange

Papers and elements- Scraps by Amanda: "Awesome" and "Monster Mash"

I didn't think I'd get a layout done. Finally thought of something that would work with the Challenge.

WildernessLodge2-1.jpg

Credits:
Alpha - Britt-ish Designs, Toy Sheriff
Flowers - miss Tina, Forester Wish
Yellow Paper - Megan Turnridge, Goodday Sunshine
Green Paper - Laurn Ann, HGD
Tag- Haynay, MCC Freebie

I'm just squeaking in with my entry...

(linked to ScrapMatters)

Thanks for the challenge!!!

Disneylonghorn - Oh yes, that totem pole is SO much fun! Great title work and I love the photo coming through the frame! Cute cluster with the photos falling off the edge.

Kswm30b - Fun zebra paper! Great job on the extraction and those elements are TOO cute! Love how you got so many photos on the page.

Techia - What a cute alpha! I've always loved the Land. It's so interesting. Love how you used the oval for your journaling tag. Super job!

Luv2scrapmm - How fun! I love how you used the BIG flowers. How neat that you have all those photos through the years. I need to start scanning since the early pics of my kids at WDW was before digital!

VacationKicks - Great blocking! Love how you changed the alpha and such a neat tag. I've never stayed at the WL, but I love going there for dinner.

MLA973 - Such a neat sunburst and I love the journaling along the rays. Ah, pretty sneaky how the oval blends in! Love all the bling.

Photobee - Oh, Peter Pan is one of my favs! Ha, ha - love the journaling! Great job with the scattered photos, yet they all seem connected.

ngneer98 - Beautiful soft colors! Fantastic job with the selective coloring and I love how you used the ovals and journaled around them. Super!

There's still time to get a layout in for this challenge and don't forget to check tomorrow for next week's challenge! It's great seeing all the new "faces"! :yay:

Britt - That photo blending is awesome! What is the blended photo a picture of? I love the jounraling along the border and your layering/cluster is beautiful, as always.

The photo is of what the floor mosaic in the center of the esplanade. It's kind of a compass. It's very cool!!

3924414049_ed1cc55f13.jpg

Pam - Thanks for hosting!! I am loving all the layouts! So much to scraplift -so little time :goodvibes

I am making an ABC book for by BF's daughter - S for Stitch :)

G - GREEN paper behind two pics.
O - OVAL element under Stitch's Autograph
O - ODD number of pictures - 7
F - 3 FLOWERS.
Y - YELLOW paper behind two pics.

All Britt - Ohana - Thanks Britt for a wonderful kit!

Disney Baby - How nice of you to do that for your BF's daughter! Such cute photos and you got so many of them on your page and, of course, that kit is perfect for Stitch. I love that you used "626" on your page. Such a perfect LO for the letter "S"!

Scrappin5kids - How neat that you were able to photograph the "moment"! Great selective coloring and I like how you hung a print of the actual gift as your title. Great oval captions and awesome hidden Mickey!

Well, it's still Tuesday here in CA (barely!), so I'm sneaking in with my entry. :goodvibes Thanks for hosting!

Linked for credits

Rose Mare - What a beautiful photo with the topiaries in the background! Great alpha for the title and I love the sunburst coming out from behind the photo. Good job with the layering. Beautiful layout!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter