DIS Digi-Scrappers Challenge #9 (6/11 - 6/17)

Hi! Susan showed me this board and I completed this challenge, but I can't post a link or an image until I have 10 posts. Susan said I should share my credits and she would show you my layout so I could play along until then, so here goes:

My layout is Small World and the credits:

Paper, border with all the holes, and the frame from Gypsy Couture's Grungeville (at Plain Digital Wrapper)

Ribbon from Vicki Stegall's Wrap Me Up! {Grunge} :: Three (at Oscraps)

I made the mouse ears myself.

Fonts are Janie, Cluff and LD Walt.
---
Terri

Hey Terri! Glad you joined us here!

Here is Terri's beautiful layout:

smallworld.jpg

Credits:
Paper, border with all the holes, and the frame from Gypsy Couture's Grungeville (at Plain Digital Wrapper)
Fonts are Janie, Cluff and LD Walt

Mandy Mystiques: Red Paper w/ Trim, Black Dot Paper, Flower (I added the ears), Swirl & Ribbon. (From Summer Garden Kit Freebies)
Title: Elegant Word Art (Freebie)
Beautiful! I like how you used the word art. Great journaling. Super job!

Thank you for participating. :)

Hi! Long time no scrap!!! LOL I am back, and forced myself to do a page.. LOL I am just having a heck of a time getting my mojo back.. :( Almost wonder if i am better off just printing out my pics and scrapping the title page or something for my books.. I have 2 WDW trips, one Disneyland CA, and we are going back on the disney cruise in aug/sept!! (And don't even get me started on REGULAR everyday pics!!) I am just getting frustrated, and wondering if i can somehow just do an altered album or something..

Beautiful! I love the picture of GF. You're so lucky. I hope to one day stay at least one night at GF. It is just so beautiful. I love how you used the Tink. And the title is cute. Outstanding job!

Thank you for participating! :)

Hi! Susan showed me this board and I completed this challenge, but I can't post a link or an image until I have 10 posts. Susan said I should share my credits and she would show you my layout so I could play along until then, so here goes:

My layout is Small World and the credits:

Fonts are Janie, Cluff and LD Walt.
---
Terri
Beautiful! The photo is so precious. The journaling is great! Awesome job!

Thank you for participating! :)

Whew! I think I got everyone. I will send out your participation prizes as soon as I can. It is going to be another difficult decision. :) Keep them coming! :)

here is mine!!

6a00d834516d9469e200e55357f1118833-320pi

background, papers, stitches, swirl & circles by Krystal Hartley
hanging clip and glitter by Britt-ish Designs
ribbon and title strip JCarn?

Jan

here is mine!!

background, papers, stitches, swirl & circles by Krystal Hartley
hanging clip and glitter by Britt-ish Designs
ribbon and title strip JCarn?

Jan
Wonderful! I like the use of color and how you have the stiched Mickey head on top of the photo. Terrific job!

Thank you for participating. :)

I sent out the participation prizes to everyone through here. If you didn't get a PM or are having problems, let me know. :)

What great layouts everyone has done! Thanks to Yzerbear for such a fun challenge. Also, Caitsmama - you'd better get your scrapbooking mojo back soon because I love your layouts!

Here's mine:

BellaNotte.jpg

Credits:
Let's Polka Kit - AndiLynn Designs
Leave The World Behind Kit - Britt-ish Designs
Fonts: Disney Print, Italian Cursive

Great layouts ladies! I am enjoying this color scheme but it was harder than I thought! Thanks again Yzerbear.

19921031-Belle.jpg

Credits:
Pink, red and black papers: Seebee
Black gingham ribbon: Rasberry Road Designs
Gold paper: Britt-ish Designs
Daisy: SuzieBelle Designs
Mickey brads: ?
Fonts: Times New Roman and CK Romance

In my short time as a digi scrapbooker, I've learned that color challenges are really tough for me. I knew I wouldn't get this done until the last minute:

Click for credits

Thank you for the participation prize! Looking forward to more challenges and to the inspiration from all of your layouts! They are amazing!

I have not been as active the last two weeks because of my computer crashing and then getting a new one, but I have still been here and loving the lay outs you all come up with!

If you need a host for next week, I am happy to help volunteer my time, or any time I can, really :)
I love these challenges!
::yes::

I love all of the layouts!!! These challenges are fanastic!

Thank you so much for the participation prize too!!

jan

WOW!! SO many adorable LOs! I left for the weekend so I wasn't able to comment on them all individually. But WOW! amazing LOs!!

Is it ok if I host next week? (starting tomorrow!!!) And Melissa, is it ok if I take your lead and do another character color scheme challenge???

I'm off to scrap my entry for THIS one RIGHT NOW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter