DIS Digi-Scrapper's Challenge #42 (01/28 - 02/04/09)

I feel the SAME WAY about Main Street. It's one of my most favorite places in the whole world to be.

And what are you talking about "simple"!?! This is total magic. I love it.

Everyone did such a great job - I haven't had time to comment so here they are:

Mommyofthreeboys: Love the mickey and then the sprinkles behind. Also love how you put all three pictures right up next to each other.

Angel-exp624: Love the colors and the blue dot paper behind. Great job with the journaling around the edge. Also love how you added the extra sprinkles on that paper.

Fran 98765: Love the yelow with these pictures. Great job.

Mrs Hobbes: I know what you mean about bad for your health - but I am up til 2am every night! But I LOVE your layout with the different papers - I am no good at using different papers - never think they go together. Great pictures with pooh!

Short N Sweet: Love the stitching and you did a great job hiding your Mickey cause I can't find it! Oh maybe you are counting the picture with Mickey - smart thinking!

Pooh46: Love the colors you used. Love the center of the flower (I almost did the same thing) Great clustering too.

mumloveseeyore: Great job on the redo. I agreed that the pictures look like they were floating. Congrats on getting a digi layout done!

VacationKicks: Love the background paper and how you kept the quote, journaling and date all on the center strip. Also love the date in the mickey head.

notes4theheart: Love how you journaled in the bracket, also love the stitching.

MakingScrapbooks: Love the bright colors. I almost used that same bracket! I really like the three pictures on each side with the one in the middle.

BooToo: Love the Mickey head as the dot on the 'i'. Great pictures - they are so precious.

quiltymom: Great pictures and love the sherrif Mickey!

ms.pinkpixie: What a bright and cheery page!

18MAGIC: Great grouping of the pictures and use of white space. So cute.

BriarRose59: Great pictures - those deserts look SO good. Creative way to sneak Mickey in there!

kswm30b: Love the alpha you chose to use. The date is so cute also. Great job! Love the ParkAvenue font... off to get that one!

RRBB: Great job with the date placement - Love the brackets too.

Janis: Love that you used that for the quote! Great photos. I love the divided up picture.

Yzerbear19: Love the exclaimation! So cute with the clouds and the starburst papers together - perfect for a flight!

Susan0326: Great job. Love the ipod there!

Lvdisney: Love all the patterned papers! Very cute.

Janette: Great pictures and journaling.

Photobee: What a great goodbye page! Love the strung sequins too.

Carolinagirl: Great page, love the little things you picked out from Main Street.

Everyone did a great job, this time around!

Krisi

Hey LADIES!! Sorry I am posting this so late in the day! I've been meaning to do it all day, but kept getting distracted.

Ok - so I used random.org to select one of our entries! And the lucky random winner is . . .

JANIS!

Project67-1.jpg

And for my pick, I chose . . . .

BooToo!

kissthegirl.jpg

Thanks so much for all the fun entries!!! It was a really fun week I thought!!! BooToo and Janis - I'll be PMing you your $5 GC shortly.

Everyone head over to Fran's new challenge: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2080234

Thanks, Britt!!! I can't wait to go shopping!

Boo Too, just love your page. Your little girl is the cutest thing!

Everyone did such a great job. I am in awe of the talent on this board.

Oh wow....ME??? Really??? I'm so excited! Thanks, Brittney, for the challenge. I finally got to use my favorite photos from our trip.

:cheer2:

Sharon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter