DIS Digi-Scrapper's Challenge #42 (01/28 - 02/04/09)

"Hail to the Princess Aurora" is the first song from Sleeping Beauty. The stitching is used on 2 of the buttons, and the font I've never used is ParkAvenue. I think everything else should be obvious. :) The signature I scanned in.

Click for credits

All of the layouts are wonderful as always!!! I had to come back to see the new addtions.

Great job everyone!!! :cheer2:

Heather! ooohhhhh this pink goodness. i love it. I now have that song in my head though. :) hehe You did AWESOME. Clever girl using the stitching on the buttons.

Here's my entry. You can't tell, but there really are 4 photos there. I was playing around with the blending options and ended up layering 2 different fireworks pics.

DH gave me a strange look when I read the last rule ("date the page") to him. His reply, "I don't think the page will enjoy dinner & a movie very much." :rotfl2: Anyway, the date is pretty subtle, in Mickey's ear.

web-DIS-Challenge-Week-42.jpg

CREDITS
Fonts – Footlight MT Light, CK Nitelite
Elements – date stamped, my ribbon jar, mouse in the house, mermaid lagoon, in stitches-basic by Britt-ish Designs
Papers – Basic Black (diamonds paper & dots paper) by Ellie Lash

Heather! ooohhhhh this pink goodness. i love it. I now have that song in my head though. :) hehe You did AWESOME. Clever girl using the stitching on the buttons.

I haven't done enough LOs with pink, considering how much I LOVE pink. :P Haha, I had that song in my head the entire time I was doing the LO, too!

The funny thing is, I was decided between about 4 subjects for this challenge, and 2 (Mulan & The Magic Carpet) were scrapped by others! Weird. ;)

DH gave me a strange look when I read the last rule ("date the page") to him. His reply, "I don't think the page will enjoy dinner & a movie very much."

HAHA!! Very cool with the blending pics!!

Here's my attempt. The new font I used is called Boring Showers (have no idea why that name :confused:). And the quote is my favorite from the monorail.

Project67-1.jpg

Credits:

Papers: Old Bo Back Pack by Marcee Dugger
Mickey button (recolored): Mouse in the House by Brittish Designs
Bracket (recolored): Scrap Journal by LJ Crochet
Stitching: ZigZag Stitches by Lauren of Rustic Charm Creations
Date: Mix and Match Date Stamps by Little Footprints

What awesome photos!! I love the monorail! It's so classic. We just got fancy new ones at DL! They are super cool.

GREAT use of the quote!! Thanks for playin!!

Just a reminder, I'm giving you until midnight TOMORROW for this challenge. Get those entries in!! :surfweb:

Here is mine. Photos of when we left for Disneyland.

I blended by two pattern papers together. :) My new font was Pea Mariella which I downloaded this morning to use! LOL And my title is a variation of the lyric from "On My Way" from "Brother Bear."

So cute!! That pic of you is really cute Melissa! I love the blending of the clouds and burst papers!! And that is an EXCELLENT recolor job on the alpha! wow. Great job.

So cute!! That pic of you is really cute Melissa! I love the blending of the clouds and burst papers!! And that is an EXCELLENT recolor job on the alpha! wow. Great job.
Thanks! :) I forgot to mention that it is probably one of the only times you will see me with my glasses on. I hate wearing my contacts on planes.

Here's mine ... just in under the wire. I'm sorry I'm so late in posting this week. I have a good excuse! I was at Disney World Friday through Monday! My son performed in a Peforming Arts competition on Saturday at Saratoga Springs and we were down there for that. It was cold and rainy Friday. It was cold on Saturday. Sunday was perfect!!! We got to do the American Idol Experience twice and it was totally fabulous. It was our first time to do Toy Story Mania and I could have stayed on the ride all day! It's one of my favs now! We usually go during Spring Break in March and WHAT a difference in the crowd level in late January!! The longest we stood in line was 15 minutes!! We did have to get FPs for Soarin', Test Track, and Toy Story Mania since they are still big draws. We walked on many rides including Haunted Mansion, Space Mtn, BTMR, Mission Space, Buzz Lightyear, etc.

Here's my layout for the challenge from Carousel of Progress from Friday. Does this song get stuck in your head like it does mine? All of the photos were taken on ISO setting on my camera so I didn't disobey the "no flash photography" rule! :) My kids pointed out the hidden stuffed Mickey under the Christmas tree behind the wrapped presents. You can barely see it in my picture of the tree. I had never seen it before!

CarouselofProgress.jpg

CarouselofProgressLeft.jpg
CarouselofProgressRight.jpg

Credits

Template - Quick Fill Page #6 by Heather Ann Designs
Papers - Enchanment by Britt0ish Designs
Stitches - Britt-ish Designs
Buttons & Key - Flea Market by Scrapmatters Collab
iPod, cord, and keyboard button - Techno Bytes by Lindsay Jane Designs
Old Bracket - Ancient Love Letters Alpha by Ellie Lash
New Bracket - Metalhead by Ellie Lash
Font - Casiblanca Antique

oooh this is so cool! I love the 2-pager. Love how you did the stitching across and the elements that go from old to new. So clever!!!

Glad you had a nice trip! I'm jealous.

Wow... I think these are two of my favorite pages I have done. I love the glitter paper as a background. But if you guys have any suggestions FEEL free to let me know what you suggest (for instance I wasn't sure about the placement of the six boxes and if they should be on the right side rather than the left, I also considered making the large picture black and white).

Loved the steps to get to the finished product. I completed them all using both pages. The font is Teen. I hardly ever change from the font I use for journaling so that was a hard step for me. I LOVE fonts but started using one and have always used that for journaling!

Here they are together:

Everything from Britt-ish Designs
String Thing
Mousekapapers - recolored (red)
Her Royal Heiness - flower (white), bracket
Monstrosity Bonus Alpha
Monstrosity - Staple
Bunch of Flowers
Leave the World Behind - swirl, flower,
DIS Dec Freebie - Black swirl paper
Itty Bitty - tag with date on it
Glamorous - pink glitter paper

THANKS FOR A GREAT CHALLENGE!

Morning girls! Don't know if I made it in or not...fell asleep last night and forgot to upload after a long day at work. It was fun anyway! I had to keep going back to the instructions to make sure I followed them. What a challenge! I think I hit them all. I'm a 2-pager at heart...a little ocd coming out here! I am still truckin' away on my cruise book from last Feb.

cruise-11web.jpg

cruise-12web.jpg

Credits: Mousekepapers, vixen alpha, fairchild, leave the world behind, template, minniealpha: all by Britt; date it by GG digital designs. I think that covers it all. All of the entries were great this week! Can't wait to see what's up next!

CUTE ENTRIES!!

Krisi - I love it just as it is. I would for sure keep the color photos! The pink is too cute. I LOVE the close ups in the 2nd page. This is soooo cute. Great job.

Lvdisney - So adorable. I love seeing your cruise pages. Your pics are always awesome. I love the story too. AWESOME!! I love 2-pagers too. I need to do them more.

I decided this week to let midnight tonight be the deadline, remember? So everyone still has until tonight to get their entries in!!

My goal is to try and do one today! I'm so glad we have until Midnight tonight.....where has this week gone?!

Janette - this is adorable! I love that you put the "page" in there. So funny!! You girls make me want to go to WDW so bad!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter