DIS Digi Challenge Hosts - Sign up here

Britt,

Melissa originally signed up for week 50. If she can't do it, I'd be happy to switch.

So sorry I haven't updated the list. I will update it when I get home later tonight.

Alright, I haven't even hosted my challenge yet...but I'm going to take a 2nd one! I'm actually going to have back to back challenges if that's ok?!

If not, I'll change the 2nd one.

I would like to also do #55 April 29-May 5

I updated the first post. I think all challenges have been taken so I will post more dates sometime in the next few days.

I can take a week. I've been wanted to jump in here!!! Count me in. Whichever week, the next one is fine...just let me know. <grin>

I'll take #56. I'll be out of town the middle and end of May, so I'll take an early May challenge. :)

Hey Melissa! I'll take whatever week is next on the list....we're back and I've got LOADS to scrap! :lmao:

diana

I can take a week. I've been wanted to jump in here!!! Count me in. Whichever week, the next one is fine...just let me know. <grin>

Hey Melissa! I'll take whatever week is next on the list....we're back and I've got LOADS to scrap! :lmao:

diana

Hey guys, I updated the list on the front page, so let me know which one(s) you want to sign up for. :)

I think you missed me before:confused3 <grin>

I'll just pick a week - #59 - (5/27 to 6/2)
Does this work, hun??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter