DIS Digi Challenge Hosts - Sign up here

I have added a section for the non-Disney challenges in the first post, so if you want to sign up for those, please do so and specify which one you are signing up for. :)

I'm going to sign up for #27 for the Disney theme challenges.

Are we going to try to have a challenge the week of Thanksgiving? I cannot do weeks 31 or 32 because I'll be out of town a lot those 2 weeks, I would like to take week #33. I don't have to cook or anything that week because we go to my SIL's!

I updated the list with more weeks if anyone wants to sign up for any in November or December. :)

You got it! :)

I was going to post in the other thread that no one had signed up, but got busy with some other stuff.

If no one else wants #36, which starts today, I will host it.

I'd be happy to host a challenge. I'm new to this part of the boards, so someone may have to talk me through it. I've been here at the DISboards off and on since 2000, and digi-scrapping since 2004, so I'd love to be a part of this!

Hi Kim! Great to have ya! Usually we just host a week long challenge starting on Wednesdays. Sometimes there is a prize, sometimes there's not. If you need help tracking down a prize you can always ask me and I'll do my best to find you one or donate one of my own.

You can go through past challenges at the first of this thread and see what we've done in the past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter