Dis Dieters, weight loss and support March 2010 week 5 page 17 post 243

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm two days late weighing in this week, it's been such a busy week, I haven't had any time for the gym. Apart from the odd celebration choc I've been really good so hopefully there shouldn't be any fallout. I can't see me weighing until at least next Tuesday. It's eldest DD's birthday on easter sunday so although I'm happy to dodge the easter eggs the birthday cake is another matter;)

Well don'e to everybody that lost and STS! Have a lovely Easter break everybody - don't overdo it on the eggs!

I'm two days late weighing in this week, it's been such a busy week, I haven't had any time for the gym. Apart from the odd celebration choc I've been really good so hopefully there shouldn't be any fallout. I can't see me weighing until at least next Tuesday. It's eldest DD's birthday on easter sunday so although I'm happy to dodge the easter eggs the birthday cake is another matter;)

:hug: Ive lost the plot a bit this week, bloomin holidays !! good luck next week xx

After Joanne's motivational tips the other day about dieting alone won't burn off fat cells, I finally dug out my exercise DVD and did a 1/2 hour work out. I'm absolutely cream crackered now, and I've got a feeling that after all my bum squats and sit ups, that I may ache tomorrow

Let's hope my girls are out for a little while tomorrow too, so I can have another go
5.gif

After Joanne's motivational tips the other day about dieting alone won't burn off fat cells, I finally dug out my exercise DVD and did a 1/2 hour work out. I'm absolutely cream crackered now, and I've got a feeling that after all my bum squats and sit ups, that I may ache tomorrow

Let's hope my girls are out for a little while tomorrow too, so I can have another go
5.gif

:lmao: Rather you than me hun xx

5.gif

Thats the spirit Mand :thumbsup2:thumbsup2
To put mine and your effort into perspective, today I was discussing with my friend her workout regime. Mon - Bootcamp. Tues - Spinning class AM, personal training sess PM. Weds - outdoor Bootcamp & Body attack class. Thursday - Cardio conditioning and spinning class. Friday outdoor bootcamp followed by body attack class. Sat morn - tennis lesson and gym work. Day off sunday.
She thrives on it and thats how she is a size 6-8 I guess:rotfl:

5.gif

:lmao: Rather you than me hun xx

I don't know what came over me :rotfl2: Maybe I'm coming down with something :rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Thats the spirit Mand :thumbsup2:thumbsup2
To put mine and your effort into perspective, today I was discussing with my friend her workout regime. Mon - Bootcamp. Tues - Spinning class AM, personal training sess PM. Weds - outdoor Bootcamp & Body attack class. Thursday - Cardio conditioning and spinning class. Friday outdoor bootcamp followed by body attack class. Sat morn - tennis lesson and gym work. Day off sunday.
She thrives on it and thats how she is a size 6-8 I guess:rotfl:

Well the cycling is going well have been doing 30mins a day...its a fab machine sadly I've lost track with the healthy eating. I had a preview WI this morning and I've put 2lbs on :( I just can't get under the half stone mark everything I'm a 1lb away I keep putting some back on....:rolleyes:

Well the cycling is going well have been doing 30mins a day...its a fab machine sadly I've lost track with the healthy eating. I had a preview WI this morning and I've put 2lbs on :( I just can't get under the half stone mark everything I'm a 1lb away I keep putting some back on....:rolleyes:

:hug: hope you have a good week this week

Well don'e to everybody that lost and STS! Have a lovely Easter break everybody - don't overdo it on the eggs!

:hug: Ive lost the plot a bit this week, bloomin holidays !! good luck next week xx

:wizard:Good luck for next week girls, it's always harder to diet when the kids are offf

:wizard: Good luck for next week

After having kebab and chips last night, I made the decision not to depress myself and weigh-in this morning :blush:

:wizard: Good Luck for next week everyone :wizard:

1lb off this week.

Good luck over Easter everyone. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter