Dis Dieters, weight loss and support March 2010 week 5 page 17 post 243

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've put on 1 lb this week :sad2: I know it could've been worse, but I tried hard to shift last weekends boozy few pounds

:wizard: Good Luck over the next week everyone

Oh well Mand, like you said, it could have been worse. I'm sure you'll shift that pesky pound in no time.

I've lost 1.5lbs this week. :cool1:

I've had a trying on session this morning and I've been shocked at how some of my summer stuff is really big! I've noticed it going down on the scales but I had no idea that it had made such a difference.

I've even tried a couple of dresses that I wore pre children and they fit great. Wouldn't wear them as i'm too old now so god knows why I hang on to them but it was nice to prance around the bedroom for a while. :rotfl:

Good luck this week everyone.

:thumbsup2 Great loss and well done getting into your old outfits :)

I didnt get chance to post last week but I've lost 2lbs since since. I've also brought myself a nice new exercise bike so hopefully that will help shifting the lbs.

Good luck for next week everyone!!

Well done, good luck with the exercise.

:hug: Thanks girls, I know I need to get my act together and start some exercise, but I think I'm allergic to it :rotfl2::rotfl2:

:cool1: good luck with the bike, i dont do nearly enough excersise !!

I feel that once you get in the groove and see the improvements a bit of exercise can make and how much better you can feel after doing it thats what keeps you going, and for me it makes the diet less of a struggle ::yes::
I do find it hard to motivate myself sometimes, I know I wouldn't be any good if I worked and had to motivate myself to go in the evenings, I'm lucky I can fit it into my day.

Unlike exercise, dieting alone doesn't "burn" or eliminate fat cells they merely shrink them, if you do regular exercise but fall off the diet wagon the weight gain is slower, whereas if the fat cells are still there in their shrunken form they just grow again, apparently :rotfl:

Convinced you yet?

Last monday in March and its officially summer :cool1::cool1: i know this because its raining today :rotfl2:

Good luck this week everyone :wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard:

Another decent week for me, 3lbs off this week, just missed my first half stone in 2 weeks by half a pound -how annoying is that!

Good luck this week everyone :thumbsup2

Last monday in March and its officially summer :cool1::cool1: i know this because its raining today :rotfl2:

.. and snow is forecast :rotfl2::rotfl2:

:wizard: Good Luck with your weigh-ins this week guys

Another decent week for me, 3lbs off this week, just missed my first half stone in 2 weeks by half a pound -how annoying is that!

:banana: Well done Paula Jane

I feel that once you get in the groove and see the improvements a bit of exercise can make and how much better you can feel after doing it thats what keeps you going, and for me it makes the diet less of a struggle ::yes::
I do find it hard to motivate myself sometimes, I know I wouldn't be any good if I worked and had to motivate myself to go in the evenings, I'm lucky I can fit it into my day.

Unlike exercise, dieting alone doesn't "burn" or eliminate fat cells they merely shrink them, if you do regular exercise but fall off the diet wagon the weight gain is slower, whereas if the fat cells are still there in their shrunken form they just grow again, apparently :rotfl:

Convinced you yet?

You've convinced me hun, but typically, just as I decide to get my exercise DVD out, the kids are off college, so I will have to time my jumping around like a half wit for when they pop to town or their friends
13.gif
13.gif

Late posting for yesterday, lost 2 lbs this week. Feeling like I am getting into the groove again now. I am aiming for another 2 next week, would love to hit my stone. Well done to those who lose and STS and good look for those yet to weigh.

steve

Late posting for yesterday, lost 2 lbs this week. Feeling like I am getting into the groove again now. I am aiming for another 2 next week, would love to hit my stone. Well done to those who lose and STS and good look for those yet to weigh.

steve

:cool1: That's great Steve, well done :cool1:

Well done everyone who lost/sts. I have been rubbish at keeping up with this thread this week but have just read through it & everyone is doing so well, keep it up. :thumbsup2

My missus and I joined weight watchers last night, so I've decided that I'd like to start updating this thread as a bit of extra motivation. I'm a 5ft11 bloke, and I currently weigh 15st7lb. I'm hoping to lose 2 stone before our WDW holiday in October, which i think should be about realistic. I'm quite active doing weights and running 3-4 times a week, but having a desk job is rubbish when you've got Jabba the Hutts DNA! :rotfl:
I know a few people who've done really well with weight watchers, so I'm hoping that I'll do the same :thumbsup2

My missus and I joined weight watchers last night, so I've decided that I'd like to start updating this thread as a bit of extra motivation. I'm a 5ft11 bloke, and I currently weigh 15st7lb. I'm hoping to lose 2 stone before our WDW holiday in October, which i think should be about realistic. I'm quite active doing weights and running 3-4 times a week, but having a desk job is rubbish when you've got Jabba the Hutts DNA! :rotfl:
I know a few people who've done really well with weight watchers, so I'm hoping that I'll do the same :thumbsup2

Im a huge WW fan :thumbsup2 good luck with it, if you need any help just ask xx

Jabba the huts DNA. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: It's nice to know i'm not the only one. ;)

Good luck to you both. :wizard:

I just got back from my weigh in - I lost 3lb this week, which mean't that I managed to get my two stone award & I was also slimmer of the week. :cool1:

Good luck to everyone for this week. :wizard:

I weighed in this morning and am pleased to report that I've lost 1lb!!! :thumbsup2

That takes me under my target so I have a little something in reserve for my hols... ;)

Good luck to everyone over the next couple of weeks!!! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Have a great Easter and I'll see you all back here, same time, same place on April 9th... :goodvibes

Happy dieting!!! :laughing:
Hope you're having a great time:woohoo:

I've put on 1 lb this week :sad2: I know it could've been worse, but I tried hard to shift last weekends boozy few pounds

:wizard: Good Luck over the next week everyone
You'll have that pound off in no time Mandy, at least you had great fun putting it on:rolleyes1

I've lost 1.5lbs this week. :cool1:

I've had a trying on session this morning and I've been shocked at how some of my summer stuff is really big! I've noticed it going down on the scales but I had no idea that it had made such a difference.

I've even tried a couple of dresses that I wore pre children and they fit great. Wouldn't wear them as i'm too old now so god knows why I hang on to them but it was nice to prance around the bedroom for a while. :rotfl:

Good luck this week everyone.
Well done:thumbsup2

I didnt get chance to post last week but I've lost 2lbs since since. I've also brought myself a nice new exercise bike so hopefully that will help shifting the lbs.

Good luck for next week everyone!!
Hope the cycling is going well:)

Good luck this week everyone :thumbsup2
Best of luck for reaching your half stone this week.

steve
:thumbsup2

:welcome:

I just got back from my weigh in - I lost 3lb this week, which mean't that I managed to get my two stone award & I was also slimmer of the week. :cool1:

Fandabbydozy Claire, you're doing so well:cheer2:

I lost 1 1/2 today. I am stepping off of the WW train this weekend as we have friends over for Easter, so I'm expecting a gain next week:rolleyes:

Good luck everyone:yay:

:wizard: Good luck to you both

:dance3: Well done Claire, you're doing so well

I lost 1 1/2 today. I am stepping off of the WW train this weekend as we have friends over for Easter, so I'm expecting a gain next week:rolleyes:

:banana: Well done Lorna, have a lovely Easter

Fandabbydozy Claire, you're doing so well:cheer2:

Thanks & well done to you too. :cool1: Have a great weekend. :)

steve

Well done....sure sounds like you're in the groove:thumbsup2

:rotfl2: - bad DNA!!! :rotfl2: Seriously though Good luck, it certainly sounds do-able:thumbsup2

:cheer2: Well Done! great achievements, a good weekly loss, an award & slimmer of the week:cool1: You're a Star:wizard:

Well done:thumbsup2 "Please be aware of the step when alighting from this train":rotfl2: Have a Great weekend, you can soon jump back onboard afterwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter