Dis Dieters, weight loss and support. Jan 09 (week 4 post 438 page 30)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to weigh myself on monday so will wait til next week instead, although ive been awful this week so need to start writing my points down again.

My diet has gone lately, I don't think I am eating enough, I am finding university stressful at the moment and forget to eat. I am living on coffee.:sad2:

Oh no. I find putting a bowl of fruit on my desk helps so that I can see it and its in easy reaching distance. It also stops me from snacking on chocolate and sweets which I usually do when I have a deadline at uni as I don't like coffee so need sugar to keep me going instead. :rotfl:

Natalie at least you haven't put on.
Look at what you have lost altogether in such a short time and focus on that this week rather than the sts figure. I found it helped when I only lost 0.5lb.

Natalie at least you haven't put on.
Look at what you have lost altogether in such a short time and focus on that this week rather than the sts figure. I found it helped when I only lost 0.5lb.

Thanks Gaynor, thats what i will have to do x

:grouphug: You get weeks like that - I am sure you will loose double next week :goodvibes

Now put down the chocolate cake ;)

I agree, these diet changes do shock your body a bit and I know that I have weeks where think I've done so well but I think my body stores fat coz I've been too good.

You've done so well so far, you can't throw the towel in, you're the "leader" (no pressure there then:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: ).

lost another 5lb,this week,so it seems to be going well:thumbsup2
must admit,i have struggled,this week,on a couple of nights,but persevered.i just wish,i could go to bed,some nights,when it's getting to me,but i have to wait,till the pub is closed!
think i am going,to invest in a treadmill & just get on that,when in gets hard,because i can't go out,for a walk,because the company,only has 1 on the bar,so even though,i am not downstairs working,for security reasons,i have to be here.
are the wii fits beneficial? as i could order,one of those,it will keep me from seeing,all the food adverts:sad2: do they work,with weight loss or are they just to get fit?
good luck everyone,for this week & lets keep,these good results coming:)
tracy

Well done for losing 5lbs keep it up =D

ive STS !! :guilty: Im not bloomin happy.

Well like everyone said at least you havent gained so you have done fabby my dear keep it up =D

STS - not suprised as I only managed to get out running once last week.

100 lines - must try harder!

...this week i have lost 2.5 lb :cool1:
Excellent, Clare!
I think I have lost 0.5 lb - its not coming off how I wanted...
Don't worry, Jackie, it's still coming off and that's the main thing! Good luck for next week.. :hug:
Lost another 2lbs...
Well done, Kathryn...

lost another 5lb,this week,so it seems to be going well:thumbsup2
must admit,i have struggled,this week,on a couple of nights,but persevered...
Another awesome loss, Tracy! :cool1: I am so pleased for you - hope you enjoy the Wii Fit...
My diet has gone lately, I don't think I am eating enough, I am finding university stressful at the moment and forget to eat. I am living on coffee.:sad2:
Awww, hon! Take care of yourself and try not to get too stressed... :hug:

ive STS !! :guilty: Im not bloomin happy.
It always happens, Nat - I bet you'll do brilliantly next week... :flower3:

STS - not suprised as I only managed to get out running once last week...
Hope you get more opportunities to get out running next week - good luck... :thumbsup2

I'm really happy this morning LOL!

I only live up the road from work but i was running a bit late this morning so i ran to work but that proved quite difficult as my trousers fell down (Lucky noone was around and its still quite dark at that time)!! LOL!!!

Wooohooooo can't wait to weigh myself on friday i have been so good =D
Brilliant story!!! :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: Lotsa luck for your weigh in tomorrow...
DH has promised me a very generous amount for a new wardrobe if I reach my target weight:thumbsup2

Oooh, what a lovely guy and what a great incentive, Joanne!!! :goodvibes I'm seriously hoping to drop a dress size and treat myself to a couple of new things when we're in Orlando in April... ;)

I weighed myself a day early as looks like I'm going to be up and out early tomorrow morning :faint: and I've lost 2lbs this week! :yay: :yay: :yay: That takes my January total to 7lbs - I'm so delighted with that... :cloud9: I intend to lose another 5lbs in February which will take me down to the lightest I've been for many, many years... ;)

I also worked out that, since September 2008, I have lost 14.67% of my body weight...

Good luck everyone else who's yet to weigh in... :thumbsup2

I weighed myself a day early as looks like I'm going to be up and out early tomorrow morning :faint: and I've lost 2lbs this week! :yay: :yay: :yay: That takes my January total to 7lbs - I'm so delighted with that... :cloud9: I intend to lose another 5lbs in February which will take me down to the lightest I've been for many, many years... ;)

I also worked out that, since September 2008, I have lost 14.67% of my body weight...

Good luck everyone else who's yet to weigh in... :thumbsup2

Wow - 14.67% of body weight - that's fantasic! Well done :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter