Dis Dieters, weight loss and support Feb 2010 week 3 page 11 post 164

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to post on Saturday after my weigh in but I STS this week, which is pretty much what I expected after a meal out, DS birthday cake, and a whole bar of Green & Blacks........... but.......... since weighing in I'm really trying hard again so fingers crossed for this week, only 6 lbs to go to my "oh that's good weight" 8lbs if I want to be........ :banana:

Good luck for this week everyone!

STS this week, must try harder this next week. Good luck to all those still to weigh and well done to those who have.

steve

:cool1: Well done on STS this week guys

I went for a very early morning workout this morning and weighed myself, it's been 9 days since I last weighed and I've lost 2kgs (4lbs) :confused3 I haven't been good the last week but I think it could be a combination of today being an early weigh in and a week or so of a little more worry and nerves than usual.

Just realised that I've now lost a stone. Lucky really as I've been put on some medication yesterday that slows down my metabolism :( it should only be a temporary thing so thank goodness I lost weight beforehand :cool1:

:banana: Well done on losing a stone Joanne, keep up the good work

I havent managed to weigh in for the last 2 weeks as I have been back and forth to leeds helping my Dad. I have kept up with my excercise so hoping I havent done to much damage when I weigh in on friday

good luck to everybody this week :thumbsup2

:wizard: Good Luck for your weigh-in tomorrow Rachel

Hi hope everyones doing ok?
always struggle to get online much during the school hols.
I gained 1lb last week, was better than i was expecting so im pleased.
ive been ill for the past week so not sure how i will do this week, plus its my husbands birthday tomorrow. mind you he doesnt want a meal or anything special tomorrow as we're going to Milton keynes at the weekend and having a yummy meal at TGI's :cool1:

good luck to everyone for a fab week :goodvibes

:wizard: Good Luck for your next weigh-in hun. I always struggle when the kids are off too

i struggled last week as well, holidays are so hard !!!

::yes::

I have STS this week which I am really angry about. :headache: I have given myself a good telling off. :mad:

:cool1: Well done on STS Claire

I haven't been able to focus this week so won't be weighing in. I hope to be back on track in March... :goodvibes

:wizard: Good Luck at getting back on track next month Kaz

ive put on 1lb this week :rolleyes1

:hug: Another victim of half term eh Nat ? Hopefully you'll lose it next week, or aren't you holding out much hope with your weekend away this weekend ? :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I'm sure you'll be back on track soon :thumbsup2

Another victim of half term eh Nat ? Hopefully you'll lose it next week, or aren't you holding out much hope with your weekend away this weekend ? :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I'm sure you'll be back on track soon :thumbsup2

:lmao: yes bloomin holidays !! im still under goal so im not that bothered tbh and i hope to pull to back next week

Hello

It was my birthday last Tuesday and I had chinese take away with my family also I went to Gleneagles last weekend with girls... too many chocolates with champagne!!!:sad2::sad2:

I went to WW and I put on 1lbs:sad2:

so back to diet today and hopeful lose weight next week...

Scottishwee35

I have STS this week which I am really angry about. :headache: I have given myself a good telling off. :mad:
:hug: good luck for this week.xx

I haven't been able to focus this week so won't be weighing in. I hope to be back on track in March.
good luck, i know febs a busy month for me with celebrations. i usually try to struggle through until March. good luck.xxx

good luck for this week.xxx :hug:

I hope you had a great birthday.xx im sure youll lose that gain quickly.xx :)

I sts this week. think if i skipped the birthday cake yesterday i might of lost.;)
going for my husbands birthday meal on saturday and then no more excuses for bad meals until my birthday in June.

good luck everyone for a fab week.xxx :wizard:

I haven't been able to focus this week so won't be weighing in. I hope to be back on track in March... :goodvibes
Good luck for March:thumbsup2

Hello

It was my birthday last Tuesday and I had chinese take away with my family also I went to Gleneagles last weekend with girls... too many chocolates with champagne!!!:sad2::sad2:

Scottishwee35
Happy birthday, don't worry that lb will be off as quick a s it went on.

I'm so sorry, I'm well behind with the thread. Well done to all of you that have lost and STS :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I went for a very early morning workout this morning and weighed myself, it's been 9 days since I last weighed and I've lost 2kgs (4lbs) :confused3 I haven't been good the last week but I think it could be a combination of today being an early weigh in and a week or so of a little more worry and nerves than usual.
Well done:yay:

Not bad at all Nat, considering it was half-term:)

I have moved my wi to a Tuesday, as I didn't click with my old leader. I lost half a pound this week which I was very pleased about:worship:, and I have also had a great Non-scale victory as a ring that DH had made for me 9 years ago now fits again ( it contains the birth stones of our twins who died shortly after they were born, so very special to me).

Good luck for next week:upsidedow

I have also had a great Non-scale victory as a ring that DH had made for me 9 years ago now fits again ( it contains the birth stones of our twins who died shortly after they were born, so very special to me).

:hug: thats great news ! xx

havent updates for a while lost 2 and 1/2 pounds this week

total 24 1/2 lbs loss

18 1/2 lbs to go

Well done everyone who has lost or STS this week. :cool1:

It is hard when that week comes, we all have them Claire :hug: best of luck for the week ahead:thumbsup2

Hope all you losers have a great week!!! :wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard:

Good luck Karen:thumbsup2

Not bad for half term, school holidays can play havoc with the snacking and meals out of routine. I'm sure you'll get that 1lb off in no time.

Hello

Scottishwee35

Glad you had a nice birthday :rolleyes1

I have moved my wi to a Tuesday, as I didn't click with my old leader. I lost half a pound this week which I was very pleased about:worship:, and I have also had a great Non-scale victory as a ring that DH had made for me 9 years ago now fits again ( it contains the birth stones of our twins who died shortly after they were born, so very special to me).

:hug: What a fantastic reward for all you hard efforts :)

Hello

Scottishwee35

That isn't so bad, especially as it sounds like you had a great time :thumbsup2

:I sts this week. think if i skipped the birthday cake yesterday i might of lost.;)
going for my husbands birthday meal on saturday and then no more excuses for bad meals until my birthday in June.

good luck everyone for a fab week.xxx :wizard:

:cool1: Well done on STS hun

:banana: Well done, every little bit counts

havent updates for a while lost 2 and 1/2 pounds this week

total 24 1/2 lbs loss

18 1/2 lbs to go

:yay: That's great

I have STS this week too, which I am very happy about after my boozy weekend away and a delish Pizza Express yesterday

:wizard: Good Luck for next week everyone

Sorry guys, I have not kept up to date with this thread at all this week - can you believe I've actually had to do some work :headache:

Anyway, a massive well done to all losers and STSers.

Personally, I've not done as well as I'd hoped and only lost a lb this week - but I'm back below 12 stone now and so I'm happy :)

Hopefully, I'll manage to stay the same next week after some serious drinking and eating this weekend ;)

very pleased as after a couple of difficult weeks Ive just weighed in and I have STS so looking forwards to moving forwards and getting back on track next week :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter