Dis Dieters, weight loss and support Feb 2010 week 3 page 11 post 164

Status
Not open for further replies.
i come, bearing my guilt, head hung in shame... get the picture;)?
i have put ON 4lbs this week!!
dont care, i have extenuating circumstances (you can tell im a teacher- use big words, lol)
thats fine, im over it and back on the waggon yesterday...was probably the kick in the teeth i needed
tracy

:hug: Giving up smoking is so hard so don't worry about a little gain here & there hun. Keep up the good work. :wizard:

Thanks. :goodvibes
Someone told me that half a stone is almost a dress size.:confused3 I actually weighed 4lbs on the scales today to give myself a boost.

A few weeks ago at my SW class the group leader bought in a rucksack with 14lbs in it! :faint: I could not believe how heavy it was, I wouldn't have been able to carry that around for long, I've lost a stone and you don't notice it until you see/lift that amount....it is a good way to motivate yourself. :thumbsup2

STS for me this week.

I had a sudden trip to our Swansea office for a few days and I found this really hard to keep to WW points as I couldn't get my own food. So a STS result is a good one as I was worried I would have a gain. Happy to be back with a fridge full of food I know the points for! :rotfl:

Well done on STS. :thumbsup2

:cool1: yippee last monday in Feb :thumbsup2 hopefully March will be a lot kinder weather wise

I hope so we have got lots of snow this morning! :headache:

Morning all, well done with your results for last week:thumbsup2

I forgot to post on Saturday after my weigh in but I STS this week, which is pretty much what I expected after a meal out, DS birthday cake, and a whole bar of Green & Blacks........... but.......... since weighing in I'm really trying hard again so fingers crossed for this week, only 6 lbs to go to my "oh that's good weight" 8lbs if I want to be........ :banana::banana::banana::yay::yay::yay:

Good luck for this week everyone!

STS this week, must try harder this next week. Good luck to all those still to weigh and well done to those who have.

steve

I'm so sorry, I'm well behind with the thread. Well done to all of you that have lost and STS :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I went for a very early morning workout this morning and weighed myself, it's been 9 days since I last weighed and I've lost 2kgs (4lbs) :confused3 I haven't been good the last week but I think it could be a combination of today being an early weigh in and a week or so of a little more worry and nerves than usual.

I'm so sorry, I'm well behind with the thread. Well done to all of you that have lost and STS :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I went for a very early morning workout this morning and weighed myself, it's been 9 days since I last weighed and I've lost 2kgs (4lbs) :confused3 I haven't been good the last week but I think it could be a combination of today being an early weigh in and a week or so of a little more worry and nerves than usual.

Thats a great result, however you got there :hug:

Just realised that I've now lost a stone. Lucky really as I've been put on some medication yesterday that slows down my metabolism :( it should only be a temporary thing so thank goodness I lost weight beforehand :cool1:

Hi all, sorry havent kept up with this thread well done to everyone that has stayed the same or lost.

I havent managed to weigh in for the last 2 weeks as I have been back and forth to leeds helping my Dad. I have kept up with my excercise so hoping I havent done to much damage when I weigh in on friday

good luck to everybody this week :thumbsup2

Hi hope everyones doing ok?
always struggle to get online much during the school hols.
I gained 1lb last week, was better than i was expecting so im pleased.
ive been ill for the past week so not sure how i will do this week, plus its my husbands birthday tomorrow. mind you he doesnt want a meal or anything special tomorrow as we're going to Milton keynes at the weekend and having a yummy meal at TGI's :cool1:

good luck to everyone for a fab week :goodvibes

Hi all, sorry havent kept up with this thread well done to everyone that has stayed the same or lost.

I havent managed to weigh in for the last 2 weeks as I have been back and forth to leeds helping my Dad. I have kept up with my excercise so hoping I havent done to much damage when I weigh in on friday

:hug: Well done for still fitting in your excercise. It can be hard, especially when other things are so unsettled :thumbsup2

ive been ill for the past week so not sure how i will do this week, plus its my husbands birthday tomorrow. mind you he doesnt want a meal or anything special tomorrow as we're going to Milton keynes at the weekend and having a yummy meal at TGI's :cool1:

good luck to everyone for a fab week :goodvibes

i struggled last week as well, holidays are so hard !!!

Tell Matt happy birthday from us xx

Well done everyone who has lost or STS this week. :cool1:

I have STS this week which I am really angry about. :headache: I have given myself a good telling off. :mad:

1lb off for me this week! My goal is to have lost half a stone by my wedding anniversary which is 3rd April. 3lbs to go.
Brilliant Juliette!!! :cool1: You'll get there...
i come, bearing my guilt, head hung in shame... get the picture;)?
i have put ON 4lbs this week!!
dont care, i have extenuating circumstances (you can tell im a teacher- use big words, lol)
thats fine, im over it and back on the waggon yesterday...was probably the kick in the teeth i needed
tracy
Oh Tracy - you have so much going on, don't beat yourself up!!! :hug: One step at a time, hun...
STS for me this week.

I had a sudden trip to our Swansea office for a few days and I found this really hard to keep to WW points as I couldn't get my own food. So a STS result is a good one as I was worried I would have a gain. Happy to be back with a fridge full of food I know the points for! :rotfl:

Morning all, well done with your results for last week:thumbsup2

I forgot to post on Saturday after my weigh in but I STS this week, which is pretty much what I expected after a meal out, DS birthday cake, and a whole bar of Green & Blacks........... but.......... since weighing in I'm really trying hard again so fingers crossed for this week, only 6 lbs to go to my "oh that's good weight" 8lbs if I want to be........ :banana::banana::banana::yay::yay::yay:

Good luck for this week everyone!

STS this week, must try harder this next week. Good luck to all those still to weigh and well done to those who have.

steve

Well done everyone who has lost or STS this week. :cool1:

I have STS this week which I am really angry about. :headache: I have given myself a good telling off. :mad:

Well done you guys!!! STS is great - sooo much better than gaining!!! :woohoo: :cheer2: :woohoo:

That's fab, Joanne!!! :yay:

Fingers crossed all is well with your Dad, hun... I'm sure you'll be back on track when you can.. :goodvibes

I hope you have a great week once the kids are back at school.. :flower3:

I haven't been able to focus this week so won't be weighing in. I hope to be back on track in March... :goodvibes

Hope all you losers have a great week!!! :wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter