Dis Dieters, weight loss and support Feb 2010 week 3 page 11 post 164

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about having a low-fat hot chocolate? I often find that this reduces my choccie craving, or maybe put some small squares in the freezer to suck on?

Bit late now but Cadbury's Light Chocolat Mousse is only 1 point per pot and it's pretty yummy!

Thank you both. Amazingly I managed to get through last night without eating DH's bar of Galaxy that is in the fridge. :yay:

Personally, I've not done as well as I'd hoped and only lost a lb this week - but I'm back below 12 stone now and so I'm happy :)

Hopefully, I'll manage to stay the same next week after some serious drinking and eating this weekend ;)

:cool1: Well done on losing a pound Joh

very pleased as after a couple of difficult weeks Ive just weighed in and I have STS so looking forwards to moving forwards and getting back on track next week :goodvibes

:banana: Well done on STS Rachel :wizard: Good Luck at getting back on track next week

Thank you both. Amazingly I managed to get through last night without eating DH's bar of Galaxy that is in the fridge. :yay:

Well done Claire, unfortunately I wasn't as good as you, and I gave in and had a strip of hubby's Cadbury's Bubbly last night :rolleyes1

Well done Claire, unfortunately I wasn't as good as you, and I gave in and had a strip of hubby's Cadbury's Bubbly last night :rolleyes1

One strip is good Mandy, I could have eaten the whole BIG bar last night! :lmao:

It was my birthday last Tuesday and I had chinese take away with my family also I went to Gleneagles last weekend with girls... too many chocolates with champagne!!! I went to WW and I put on 1lbs...
Not to worry, Deborah! You'll be back on track in no time and sounds like you had a fab birthday week!!! :goodvibes

I sts this week...
Well done on STS, have a lovely meal with your DH and then good luck on sticking to the straight and narrow till June!!! :yay:

I have moved my wi to a Tuesday, as I didn't click with my old leader. I lost half a pound this week which I was very pleased about:worship:, and I have also had a great Non-scale victory as a ring that DH had made for me 9 years ago now fits again ( it contains the birth stones of our twins who died shortly after they were born, so very special to me).
That's great and how lovely to be able to wear such a special ring again... :hug:

...lost 2 and 1/2 pounds this week total 24 1/2 lbs loss
18 1/2 lbs to go
Brilliant result!!! :cool1:

...happy about after my boozy weekend away and a delish Pizza Express yesterday...
Well done, Mand!!! :woohoo:

Personally, I've not done as well as I'd hoped and only lost a lb this week - but I'm back below 12 stone now and so I'm happy :)
Nice one, Joh!!! :dance3:

very pleased as after a couple of difficult weeks Ive just weighed in and I have STS so looking forwards to moving forwards and getting back on track next week...
Well done!!! :cheer2:

I really want some CHOCOLATE!
:laughing: :rotfl: :laughing: I was craving ready salted crisps last night!! Didn't have any tho'... :sad:

:thumbsup2 :angel: :flower3:
...Well done Claire, unfortunately I wasn't as good as you, and I gave in and had a strip of hubby's Cadbury's Bubbly last night...
Oooh Mandy!!! You devil!!!
7.gif
:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

loss of 1 and 3/4 lbs this week, total loss of 8 lbs overall, only 6 and 1/4 to go to my ideal weight:woohoo:

Well done to everyone who has lost or STS this past week, February is more or less done with now so much pixiedust: to all the dieters out there for a massive weight loss in March!:banana::banana:

2lb off this week. 1lb to go for my 1st Stone. :cool1:

Chinese tonight and lots of points left so might have a glass of wine too!

Here's to another great week everyone! :thumbsup2

STS this week. I'm a bit miffed as I thought I'd done quite well. Must try harder!

Well done to everyone who has lost this week and good luck in March!!!:goodvibes

1lb off for me this week, recovering from the 4lb gain last week!!
spoke to a lady who put on 5stone when she stopped smoking so i think i got off quite lightly so far:rotfl2:
tracy

loss of 1 and 3/4 lbs this week, total loss of 8 lbs overall, only 6 and 1/4 to go to my ideal weight:woohoo:

Well done.

Good luck for your stone this week. :wizard:

STS this week. I'm a bit miffed as I thought I'd done quite well. Must try harder!

Well done to everyone who has lost this week and good luck in March!!!:goodvibes

:hug: I am sure you will have a good one next week, keep at it. :thumbsup2

spoke to a lady who put on 5stone when she stopped smoking so i think i got off quite lightly so far:rotfl2:
tracy

Well done Tracy. :)

Good luck everyone for the following week. :wizard: March will hopefully bring us all big losses! :yay:

Well done to everyone who has lost or STS this past week, February is more or less done with now so much pixiedust: to all the dieters out there for a massive weight loss in March!:banana::banana:
Well done:thumbsup2

Chinese tonight and lots of points left so might have a glass of wine too!

Here's to another great week everyone! :thumbsup2
Hope you enjoyed your chinese last night. I always have a take-away on a Saturday night with saved points and I look forward to it so much:dance3:

Hopefully you'll see the fruits of your labours next week:)

tracy
Well done you on sticking to your diet and giving up smoking:cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter