Dis Dieters, weight loss and support. April 09 week Four page 16 post 239

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done everyone and goodluck for reaching your goal next week Gaynor. Hope you have a lovely holiday Nicky. :goodvibes

Hi Everyone,

Sorry not kept you updated, I bought a new DSi for the florida trip and was just making sure it worked :rolleyes: lol

I have lost 1 1/2 pounds this week, I've been really naughty this week as well, but been going to the gym loads! I'm really excited because my clothes are feeling quite loose now!! :yay:

Congrats to all the other 'losers' this week - in the nicest possible way!!

Sophie

I have lost 1 1/2 pounds this week, I've been really naughty this week as well, but been going to the gym loads! I'm really excited because my clothes are feeling quite loose now!! :yay:

Congrats to all the other 'losers' this week - in the nicest possible way!!

Sophie

:banana:Well done Sophie

I've STS again this week :confused: I'm getting quite fed up now and I can't seem to get past this point at all :sad1:

I've been good this week too, tried to limit bad things and stock up on the good things and it's still not worked. Done my classes too and swam, haven't got a clue where to turn to make it move across this barrier I've hit :sad2::sad2:

I've STS again this week :confused: I'm getting quite fed up now and I can't seem to get past this point at all :sad1:

I've been good this week too, tried to limit bad things and stock up on the good things and it's still not worked. Done my classes too and swam, haven't got a clue where to turn to make it move across this barrier I've hit :sad2::sad2:

:hug: oh thats so frustrating !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter