DIS Circle Journal III - Changes in Mailing Order :+)

KatDisney said:
I'd like to change my theme to...**drum roll please**

"Letters to Walt"

Basically. write Walt a Wsih you were here letter or postcard, telling him about your most recent trip, the highlights, Or just a thank you.

how does that sound everybody??
Very Different, I LOVE it....this group has really come up with some great ideas!
Can't wait to get started!

Is anyone else havinga problem with the phot pages here? I think the logo is from there - so it isn't showing up - at least not on my computer at work :(

Hmmm...

ljb9539 said:
Is anyone else havinga problem with the phot pages here? I think the logo is from there - so it isn't showing up - at least not on my computer at work :(

Hmmm...
most of the graphics are missing!

I have not heard from tammy/mom of 2 and Tink&Belle's Mom - are you still interested?
Please let me know......I have sent you a PM

awesome themes, everyone!!!!!!!! :banana: If someone is still trying to come up with one, I don't think we have anything resort-ish, if that's something you'd be interested in.

I started the cover of my book last night...this is so fun!! :teeth:

(hey, some of my graphics are missing too!!!)

Funny I was thinking of other ideas too , I came up with Resorts and Pools

Excited!! Excited!!
I have ordered my book - went with the 8x8 toploader style with either tink or cinderella on the front (I ordered both so I will have to choose when they get here - leaning toward Tink right now since I think that goes with my theme better).

Will start working on my pages this weekend (since it is a top loader, I don't have to actually have the book to start on the pages - just thought of that today - I had been sitting around wishing my book was already here so I could start on it - ok - some days i am just slower than others).

Sent my email address to grayfal - can't wait to see the yahoo group stuff.

Sandy

I thought of another idea --- sadly I had already started my page for my book... So if someone wants to use this... "Your Dream Disney Job --- What you would want to do if you worked for the Mouse."

If someone does that I already have a job in mind...

I also finished my sign in page for my book... so If you want to check it out :) I posted it on our site... wonder if I can link it here...

page 1
remember+to.jpg

page 2
sign+in.jpg

See you all soon!!!!
Laura * ljb9539 * Favorite character...

WOW I just looked to my right to add a smiley and they are almost all gone!

Laura,

Your links are not working to the pictures:(

If you go to yahoogroups and sign in. Go to our group and than look in the photos section. They are posted there. I know this is not as easy as just looking at them, but they won't let you link to pictures from yahoogroups.

Or you can click here this will take you to the sign in page when you sign in it will show you the pictures.

If you don't have a yahoogroups account you should sign up for one. If you need help doing this I can help you.

Becky

Sorry the link isn't working - I still can't get into the photo pages here - so I can't upload them here... As soon as I can I will do that.

Laura...

ljb9539 said:
Sorry the link isn't working - I still can't get into the photo pages here - so I can't upload them here... As soon as I can I will do that.

Laura...
Laura - why not upload to 2 peas....I have my pages there....and if i could figure it out...you surely can!!!

edited to add ...OMG - stitch is SOOOOOO Cute...as are U! :earseek:

Wow Laura -- Great pages !!!! I hope I can Think of something just as talented for my sign in page!!

Your PM is full. Can you send to my work email that I gave you via PM? Othertwise I don't know when I will be able to view my yahoo email. Denied from work. Thanks!!!!

RoRoLovesEeeee said:
Your PM is full. Can you send to my work email that I gave you via PM? Othertwise I don't know when I will be able to view my yahoo email. Denied from work. Thanks!!!!
SORRY...please resend your 'regular' email..I have emptied some of the message...boy oh boy - u guys are chatty!!!

We are looking for one more scrapper for this CJ - we have decided on a 15 month schedule to start in Sept and end December 15, 2006......

Anyone else....please post here or pm me.
P

Okay I FINALLY have my theme! I've been debating over 2 of them for a few days now and I think I've decided.

My theme will be: If I Could Live in a Disney Park...

Where would you sleep? In the park itself or at one of the resorts -? Where would you want breakfast, lunch, & dinner? Money is no object here - just tell me how you would make a home of your favorite park.

If anyone is still in need of an idea, the other one I was debating over was Disney Park Traditions - basically do you have any specific traditions that you have when you visit? Riding a particular ride first, getting a picture with a certain character, eat a churro, etc.

Hi Ladies , could I change mine to Fave Ride Now and Then ?? one page for Now and one page for then ?? it might be the same for some but different for others (I know mine was Mr. Toad & the Skyway buckets from then and Now is all the mountains ) Thanks Michelle

bigsis1970 said:
Hi Ladies , could I change mine to Fave Ride Now and Then ?? one page for Now and one page for then ?? it might be the same for some but different for others (I know mine was Mr. Toad & the Skyway buckets from then and Now is all the mountains ) Thanks Michelle

I love it!! I was already debating whether to use my current favorite or a childhood favorite for your pages, now I can do both! Great idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter