DIS 20th Anniversary *UN*OFFICIAL meet ups, events and make a friend thread.

Are they going to have a regular podcast on that Tuesday the 31st? If so maybe we could get a group to head over there and stand in front of the window like they do for the Today show
If they did that there would been at least on 'mooning'

OK I will be solo the 5/29-6/5 and very much looking forward to a trip where I can wander at my leisure.

Here is what I am interested in:
  • Extra Magic Hours at Pandora (park closes 1am the entire week). (themaxrebo may 31 suggested date)
  • Boating around the bay lake and seven seas lagoon (accident)
  • Pre-Party at Trader Sams, Watch Happily Ever After followed by monorail to Epcot DIS Party (themaxrebo rebo june 1).
  • Geyser Point (new WL lake/pool side bar with food location) - (june 1, preprepre dinner before the party, pre-drinks at traders, fireworks then over to epcot).
  • Celebraton at the top (may 28 looks like only night available during this week, requires reservation/per person fee which you'll need to get. food/desert party top of contemporary for MK fireworks)
  • Magic Kingdom for new fireworks than express bus to AK including EMH for pandora (Capwkidd 5/31 suggested date)
Also looking for a Bar Friend love the bar at BW, the Wine Country at the Italian Pavilion and of course R&C.

I don't know if anyone saw the Portobello Rd cooking class that Ryno and Eli went to but that looks like fun. From their description it looked open to the public but I don't mind making a phone call. They each had several glasses of wine so the value is tremendous.
http://www.portobellorestaurant.com/docs/pdf/Adult_Cooking_Class_Menu.pdf

I'm am looking at 6/1 possibly being a no park day for me until the party. So I am interested in pre-event drinks at Trader Sams as well. I am probably getting lunch or dinner at Homecomin' if anyone is interested.

I'm am looking at 6/1 possibly being a no park day for me until the party. So I am interested in pre-event drinks at Trader Sams as well. I am probably getting lunch or dinner at Homecomin' if anyone is interested.

I think that day I will need to stop by wherever the pickup for credentials is but otherwise I am pretty free and thinking of lunch at Disney Springs

I think that day I will need to stop by wherever the pickup for credentials is but otherwise I am pretty free and thinking of lunch at Disney Springs

I'd be interested -Homecomin' is on my list. Then head to Trader Sam's at some point for drinks, fireworks, party, ...possibly Jellyrolls. That should be a full day!

I'd be interested -Homecomin' is on my list. Then head to Trader Sam's at some point for drinks, fireworks, party, ...possibly Jellyrolls. That should be a full day!

And we were thinking of fitting in Geyser Point before Trader Sam's

I'm in ..just wake me up before illuminations!
Hey - a friend of mine at our big Gatherings years ago got SO tied in the MK one day, she decided to take a nap and put a big note on her chest that said "Please wake me for the 3:00 parade". Do you know somebody actually did, and they were nice about it? :)

Reactions: GAN
Is someone going to take point for the large ADR for homecomin? I"m thinking this pre-party day is shaping up and I can't see much official happening with the party that night to move this to the "confirmed" list..

What are we thinking time wise? lunching (pending whoever gets an adr for homecomin') 5ish for geysers? 7ish for traders, fireworks are a hard 9pm and we'll all head straight to epcot after that. of course show up where it fits your schedule except for homecomin where there is an adr involved.

Side note: you can do full menu at shine bar for homecomin' if an adr isn't possible.

Is someone going to take point for the large ADR for homecomin? I"m thinking this pre-party day is shaping up and I can't see much official happening with the party that night to move this to the "confirmed" list..

What are we thinking time wise? lunching (pending whoever gets an adr for homecomin') 5ish for geysers? 7ish for traders, fireworks are a hard 9pm and we'll all head straight to epcot after that. of course show up where it fits your schedule except for homecomin where there is an adr involved.

Side note: you can do full menu at shine bar for homecomin' if an adr isn't possible.

I checked earlier for and ADR at homecoming and still saw some openings. Only hiccup for me is I will need to get my credentials at some point that day - so maybe a little on the early side? So time to hit up the pickup spot (assuming BW again)

How many people interested? Should I book a placeholder for like 8 people?

I checked earlier for and ADR at homecoming and still saw some openings. Only hiccup for me is I will need to get my credentials at some point that day - so maybe a little on the early side? So time to hit up the pickup spot (assuming BW again)

How many people interested? Should I book a placeholder for like 8 people?
Don't you mean Homecomin' lol

We

We have a 630pm reservation at Homecoming on June 1st!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter