DIS 20th Anniversary *UN*OFFICIAL meet ups, events and make a friend thread.

I have put you down for Option 2 which is just Pandora EMH. Looking forward to meeting you!

Thanks! Looking forward to meeting you, too. We wanted to do option 1 but there was no FP+ availability for Rivers of Light. We are thinking about FLK instead but not sure.

I am going to throw this idea out there to anyone who is staying at any of the Boardwalk Area Resorts or would like to adventure over there one late evening or early morning...Would anyone be interested in a miniature golf tournament at Fantasia Gardens and Miniature Golf Course around 10-10:15 p.m on May 30th? Another time I have in mind is 10 a.m. on June 1st. I have never done miniature golf at WDW, and I thought this could be a fun thing to do. I know it is late or early, but those are the only times I could fit it in. The golf course is open from 10 a.m.-11 p.m. each day. Cost is $14 for adults (10+) and $12 for children ages 3-9. Comment below if anyone is interested!

Last edited:
I am going to throw this idea out there to anyone who is staying at any of the Boardwalk Area Resorts or would like to adventure over there one late evening or early morning...Would anyone be interested in a miniature golf tournament at Fantasia Gardens and Miniature Golf Course around 10-10:15 p.m on May 30th? Another time I have in mind is 10 a.m. on June 1st. I have never done miniature golf at WDW, and I thought this could be a fun thing to do. I know it is late or early, but those are the only times I could fit it in. The golf course is open from 10 a.m.-11 p.m. each day. Cost is $14 for adults (10+) and $12 for children ages 3-9. Comment below if anyone is interested!

That's a great idea -I've never played at WDW either. Unfortunately, at night I have the Highway in the Sky dinner ...and I just noticed Craig and Ryno are having their City Walk meet up as well -which I was really hoping to catch. Looks like some of those other nights are filling up quickly -mornings are possible but I'm finding even Park time is getting squeezed a little! I'm there all week so if you get some others I might be able to make it work.

Pre-Party events on June 1st - update 17th May @ 8:45am

Part 1: Wilderness Lodge Geyser Point for dinner/food/drinks. Starting at around 5pm

Part 2: Polynesian Trader Sam's (Inside if we can fit, outside if not). Starting at around 7pm

Part 3: Happily Ever After from the TTC/Ferry Dock - meet around 8:30/8:45 at the latest

We can then as a group board an EPCOT monorail to head to the party checking

Last edited:
Pre-Party events on June 1st - update 17th May @ 8:45am

Part 1: Wilderness Lodge Geyser Point for dinner/food/drinks. Starting at around 5pm

Part 2: Polynesian Trader Sam's (Inside if we can fit, outside if not). Starting at around 7pm

Part 3: Happily Ever After from the TTC/Ferry Dock - meet around 8:30/8:45 at the latest

We can then as a group board an EPCOT monorail to head to the party checking
Thanks for organizing this day!

That's a great idea -I've never played at WDW either. Unfortunately, at night I have the Highway in the Sky dinner ...and I just noticed Craig and Ryno are having their City Walk meet up as well -which I was really hoping to catch. Looks like some of those other nights are filling up quickly -mornings are possible but I'm finding even Park time is getting squeezed a little! I'm there all week so if you get some others I might be able to make it work.
I know! I wanted to go to CIty Walk with them but Highway! Dang it.

Reactions: GAN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter