DIS 20th Anniversary *UN*OFFICIAL meet ups, events and make a friend thread.

I'm in for option 2. I have a pretty late flight, so hopefully can make it for 10.

Animal Kingdom Day on May 31st:

Option 2:
- If you don't want to see Rivers of Light, we will meet up outside the bridge to Pandora by Nomad Lounge at 10 p.m. This will give us an hour to explorer Pandora during operating hours + the 2 hours for Extra Magic Hours. The goal will be to ride both attractions in Pandora + explorer Pandora at night.

If you plan on joining for any of the above options, please fill out the information below:

Animal Kingdom Pandora Meet-Up:
- Option #:
- Disboards name:
- How many in your group:

We look forward to seeing everyone on May 31st in Animal Kingdom!

Pre-Party events on June 1st:

Hi all, as we are ~2 weeks away and I see others doing this to finalize pans, I thought I would do it for the pre-party ideas on June 1st. Please let me know if you plan to attend and if so, which parts ... I'll be honest, I've lost track within the thread who indicated they were interested. As a reminder, this isn't a formal registration or anything, feel free to just show up, this just gives us an idea of who to look out for

Part 1: Wilderness Lodge Geyser Point for dinner/food/drinks. Starting at around 5pm

Part 2: Polynesian Trader Sam's (Inside if we can fit, outside if not). Starting at around 7pm

Part 3: Happily Ever After from outside MK - likely TTC, potentially Poly beach - meet around 8:30/8:45 at the latest

We can then as a group board an EPCOT monorail to head to the party checking

Last edited:
FunRun 5k morning of June 1st:

Also wanted to get a list of those interested in doing the 5k the morning of June 1st. Idea would be to meet at the POP side of the hourglass lake bridge and we can decide how we want to run (around the lake is 1.25 miles)

What times would work for people, thinking 7:30am

Hi all, as we are ~2 weeks away and I see others doing this to finalize pans, I thought I would do it for the pre-party ideas on June 1st. Please let me know if you plan to attend and if so, which parts ... I'll be honest, I've lost track within the thread who indicated they were interested. As a reminder, this isn't a formal registration or anything, feel free to just show up, this just gives us an idea of who to look out for

Part 1: Wilderness Lodge Geyser Point for dinner/food/drinks. Starting at around 5pm

Part 2: Polynesian Trader Sam's (Inside if we can fit, outside if not). Starting at around 7pm

Part 3: Happily Ever After from outside MK - likely TTC, potentially Poly beach - meet around 8:30/8:45 at the latest

Very late to the "party" but I was already planning to head to Poly after dinner at DS to catch the fire works on 6/1 then TTC to Epcot for the big party! DH really wants to eat at Raglan Rd, otherwise we would eat at Kona.

Very late to the "party" but I was already planning to head to Poly after dinner at DS to catch the fire works on 6/1 then TTC to Epcot for the big party! DH really wants to eat at Raglan Rd, otherwise we would eat at Kona.

great - I added you to the HAE viewing list

Phil ...I'll be at all three.

Are you guys going to make it in time from HEA to EPCOT to get checked in by 9:30?

The pla/hope is if we watch from TTC we can make it over in time. Depends on monorail schedule if we will make it exactly by 9:30 or a little later but I think should be ok.

Count me in for Part 2 and Part 3. Haven't decided on where I will get dinner just yet ;)

Are you guys going to make it in time from HEA to EPCOT to get checked in by 9:30?

The pla/hope is if we watch from TTC we can make it over in time. Depends on monorail schedule if we will make it exactly by 9:30 or a little later but I think should be ok.

I'm going to dry run either this or next thursday to see what it really looks like.

I am going to try and make it for part 1 & 2. I believe I am meeting friends at the Top of the World lounge for the fireworks before the party though.

I am going to try and make it for part 1 & 2. I believe I am meeting friends at the Top of the World lounge for the fireworks before the party though.
I just want you to be aware of something if you are not driving. I have been to TOTWL for the fireworks, and I have also gone through the Contemporary after the fireworks on the monorail. The monorail line is horrible at the Contemporary after the fireworks whenever I have seen it and experienced it. So, if you plan on using the monorail, I don't know if you will make it to EPCOT on time. If you are driving, then I'm sure you will make it. :) I just wanted to warn you based on my experiences.

I just want you to be aware of something if you are not driving. I have been to TOTWL for the fireworks, and I have also gone through the Contemporary after the fireworks on the monorail. The monorail line is horrible at the Contemporary after the fireworks whenever I have seen it and experienced it. So, if you plan on using the monorail, I don't know if you will make it to EPCOT on time. If you are driving, then I'm sure you will make it. :) I just wanted to warn you based on my experiences.

Thanks for the warning! We will have a car.

Hi again! Charles & I are going to try to make Geyser Point and Trader Sam's. Can you also put us in for AK EMH on May 31st?

Katie

We are going to try to make Trader's Sam, but it will be later as we have Homecomin res at 615pm. There would be 2 of us.

We are going to try to make Trader's Sam, but it will be later as we have Homecomin res at 615pm. There would be 2 of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter