Dinner at Boma on Dec. 13,09 @ 5PM! Sits Available updated 12/09/09

I currently have a reservation at Pop for 12/13-12/18. Going with a bunch of friends. however, since my mom just bought into DVC, and one of the couple going is getting some points from their parents, looks like I will be booking someone else using DVC points:thumbsup2

sorry I don't think I could make the meet, but hope to see some of you guys down there :)

I currently have a reservation at Pop for 12/13-12/18. Going with a bunch of friends. however, since my mom just bought into DVC, and one of the couple going is getting some points from their parents, looks like I will be booking someone else using DVC points:thumbsup2

sorry I don't think I could make the meet, but hope to see some of you guys down there :)

Great!!! as the ADRS/Planning get closer I will def'ly forward it your way!!! And also keep us posted with your whereabouts!!! :lmao::thumbsup2 :goodvibes

this is going on at the transportation board... just in case you missed it... plug in your email and you get a certificate number that you can use when you book online with airtran!!! Offer expires 10/31/09 good till travels till Dec. 18,09

http://airtran.com/sunshine/

Vanessa said last night on another thread that she'd be happy to make the ADR. Obviously she'll need a head count and suggestions about where.

I ended up with an AP rate of $54 at Pop for my last three nights and added DXDP for less than it was going to cost with my AAA rate and paying for food OOP :woohoo: The free dining would have been more expensive, and I don't need any more tickets. :scared1:

Kat, did you get the AP rate?

Vanessa said last night on another thread that she'd be happy to make the ADR. Obviously she'll need a head count and suggestions about where.

I ended up with an AP rate of $54 at Pop for my last three nights and added DXDP for less than it was going to cost with my AAA rate and paying for food OOP :woohoo: The free dining would have been more expensive, and I don't need any more tickets. :scared1:

Kat, did you get the AP rate?

Yup booked 8 nights at CSR with the AP rate..... so psyched! :goodvibes

I'll already be heading to Tampa by then; my WDW dates are Dec 5-10th.

Ahh, well..next time!

Who's gonna be there on Dec. 13th??? :goodvibes (We are hoping that Aubriee will take care of the ADR :worship:)...

Post your dates and lets plan a gathering!!!

how did I miss this???

I'll be at WDW 12/7-12/14.. at POP or OKW..( if the waitlist comes through.. but I am leaning toward keeping my ressie for POP.. not on the DDP.. but would like to meet anyway..

Count me in.. solo..

I saw this on Sand's thread and have been watching for it. I'll be at POP Dec 11-17 with a buddy, so count us in.

Count me in!! 2nd solo trip, staying at AS Sports December 10th-14th.

how did I miss this???

I'll be at WDW 12/7-12/14.. at POP or OKW..( if the waitlist comes through.. but I am leaning toward keeping my ressie for POP.. not on the DDP.. but would like to meet anyway..

Count me in.. solo..

I saw this on Sand's thread and have been watching for it. I'll be at POP Dec 11-17 with a buddy, so count us in.

Looking good!!!!!!!:woohoo:

Party of 2 = nobodies36: Dec. 1 - 15 BCV
Party of 1 = jamstew: Dec. 6 - 11 BCV~ Dec. 11 - 14 POP
Party of 1 = geffric: Dec. 7 - 14 POP/OKW
Party of 2 = bpmorley: Dec: 8 - 15 THV ~ BLT
Party of 1 = lustergirl: Dec. 10 - 14 CSR
Party of 2 = disneymiss: Dec. 11 - 16 POP
Party of 1 = travelin' tigger: Dec. 13 - 16 BWV
Party of 3 = aubriee: Dec: 12 - 20
Party of 1 = Glendamax: Dec 13 - 18 AKV
Party of 1 = DFD: Dec. 13 - 18 SSR
Party of 1 = Donald is #1 Dec. 4 - 15
Party of 1 = kat3668: Dec. 11 - 19 CBR
Party of 2 = DonaldTDuck: Dec. 11 - 17 POP

Total Party of 19 for now !!!

Party of 1 = lustergirl: Dec. 10 - 14 ASSprt
Party of 1 = travelin' tigger: Dec. 11 - 16

Total Party of 19 for now !!! we have 6 months to go !!!!

Well, I sincerely hope it's less than six months or I'm definitely using the wrong calendar! RedbudLover may want to join us as well.

Sorry to disrupt the boat but could you switch my resort to CSR. I changed from AS Sports to CSR-love this resort, December 10-14th.

Just booked my flight, but will be visiting my DB & DSIL in St. Pete Beach first so you can put my dates as Dec. 13-16 ~ BWV.

Thanks!!! :cool1:

Party of 1 = lustergirl: Dec. 10 - 14 CSR
Party of 1 = travelin' tigger: Dec. 13 - 16 BWV

Total Party of 19 for now !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter