DINKS--some more

Thanks for the great report. My ds's were looking over my shoulder one night when I was reading it. They loved George. They are now planning to do something similar when we go down in AUg. They are thinking of taking a Stitch and putting him near hidden Mickey's and taking a picture. WE shalll see.

George is the man!

...he really liked the Lemonciello in Italy...

DSCN0816.jpg

DSCN0819.jpg

DSCN0820.jpg

DSCN0821.jpg

DSCN0825-1.jpg

Those photos are so psychedelic... I LOVE them!!! I can't wait to make some of my own!! Had no idea that was available. Did you print any to hang around the house?

Anyway, I loved your report- I am going on my first adults only wdw trip in 20 years:scared1: this June- we are sooooo touring Epcot and drinking around the world...and hitting the Adventurers club-really can't wait- thanks for getting me so excited for my trip!

Hope your dancing again soon!!!:thumbsup2

Those photos are so psychedelic... I LOVE them!!! I can't wait to make some of my own!! Had no idea that was available. Did you print any to hang around the house?

Anyway, I loved your report- I am going on my first adults only wdw trip in 20 years:scared1: this June- we are sooooo touring Epcot and drinking around the world...and hitting the Adventurers club-really can't wait- thanks for getting me so excited for my trip!

Hope your dancing again soon!!!:thumbsup2

Actually, I haven't printed up a photo since I switched to digital. Maybe I should? Make a gallary down in the basement...could be fun.

If you're drinking around the world...get the lemonciello in Italy! you won't regret it!

Oh...and I'm doing much better now...obviously since I haven't posted new photos in a few days. I started doing difficult rehab...as in exercises instead of just massages. Last week I was back doing my gyrotonics, which was more intense than I ever expected. I should be able to take a beginning ballet barre in another month...I'll let you all know!

meanwhile...

DSCN0931.jpg

DSCN0963-1.jpg

DSCN0930.jpg

DSCN0929-1.jpg

DSCN0928-1.jpg

I have a feeling that people might enjoy some photobucket treats.

The best thing about the tree of life...it really doesn't need a whole lot of help to look amazing.

DSCN0955-1.jpg

DSCN0954.jpg

DSCN0952-1.jpg

DSCN0944-1.jpg

....cavedrawing!

DSCN0943.jpg

DSCN0958.jpg

DSCN0961.jpg

Ok, so some fun

DSCN0959.jpg

DSCN0956.jpg

I didn't care for any of the photos of Everest that I took, so I thought that I'd try to mess around and get the spirit of Everest...I think I failed.

DSCN0983.jpg

DSCN0984-1.jpg

DSCN1009.jpg

DSCN1010.jpg

This one came the closest, I think...

DSCN1014.jpg

I do like this alot, though

DSCN1015.jpg

DSCN1016.jpg

DSCN1017-1.jpg

This was the night of the lunar eclipse. When I made the image into a negative, you could sorta make it out.

DSCN1020.jpg

Detour to the Poly

DSCN1021-1.jpg

hehe

DSCN1023-1.jpg

I have returned from the land of the dead, aka recital season. We celebrated our final show last week with lemoniello around our new fire pit. Way too much lemonciello, way, way too much.

Anyhoo, some late breaking doctored photos!

DSCN1036-2.jpg

DSCN1032-1.jpg

DSCN1027.jpg

DSCN1026-1.jpg

There will be more to come, I'm sure, I'm off work until September.

I have returned from the land of the dead, aka recital season. We celebrated our final show last week with lemoniello around our new fire pit. Way too much lemonciello, way, way too much.

Mmmm Lemonciello, I was drinking that with lemonade on Friday night and had a few too many also. Let's just say yesterday was a very lazy day.... How do you drink your Lemonciello's, on the rocks, or mixed with another beverage?

Anyhoo, some late breaking doctored photos!

DSCN1036-2.jpg

DSCN1026-1.jpg

These are my two favorites, nice work!:thumbsup2

Mmmm Lemonciello, I was drinking that with lemonade on Friday night and had a few too many also. Let's just say yesterday was a very lazy day.... How do you drink your Lemonciello's, on the rocks, or mixed with another beverage?

Thank you!

I sip it by the shot glass, after it's been in the freezer a day or so. Maybe that's why we finished the bottle too quickly? lol.

.... Anyhoo, later that night, at the castle...

DSCN1045-1.jpg

DSCN1047-1.jpg

DSCN1067-1.jpg

DSCN1066-1.jpg

DSCN1065-1.jpg

DSCN1064-1.jpg

Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki

We had our backyard redone, or done, depending on how you felt about the previous state. It's not terraced with a firepit up top. DH wants to Tiki it out. I love tiki, but having a perma kitch backyard frightens me just a bit. I must get over my fear!

DSCN1117-1.jpg

DSCN1115-1.jpg

DSCN1116-1.jpg

DSCN1114-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter