Dining solo...hard to figure out what I want

GATORinaZ28

DIS Dad#764
I'm so used to having two of us and our set places to eat. I am finding it difficult to come up with ADRs that I want. Yikes.

Usually, on party nights, we eat at 'Ohana and then ride the monorail over to the Magic Kingdom. I don't really want to eat at 'Ohana solo (mainly because it's a special meal for us), so I wonder if others have places that they like to eat before the party?

The Wave has great food and has the benefit that you can walk to the MK after you have dined. It's only a 5-10 minute walk.

I love The Wave, I prefer it to the California Grill. I'm eating there again before MVMCP in November, great food and a quick walk to MK.

I just dined solo at Jiko's.....it was awesome. I was worried about the transportation, but it was a 15minute bus ride from any of the parks! Well worth it and such a unique experience! The food is amazing....stuff that you don't see very often. I wound up cancelling a lot of the ADRs I had, purely for the fact that I wanted to be free and eat when and where I wanted. Most places easily had a spot for one....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter