Digital Membership Cards?

Thank you. I’m being told no. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Well not no, but more of “but your account has one log in.”

:sad2:

People on this thread have reported chatting or calling in and getting the information to set up additional logins that are now necessary for getting a digital card so there are some CM's that know what to do. I guess you just have to try again with someone different. :sad2:

thanks, it kept the original Millennium Falcon design but added DVC as an affiliation, thought that was just a designation for the annual pass at first.

You select the card design and it can be any of them. It's the written designation now that matters not the design. And I'm sure CM's are going to love that. ;)

:sad2:

People on this thread have reported chatting or calling in and getting the information to set up additional logins that are now necessary for getting a digital card so there are some CM's that know what to do. I guess you just have to try again with someone different. :sad2:
I FINALLY GOT IT

Annnd it didn’t work. The activation code they gave me didn’t work. I’m so so over this. Hours lost between 2012 and today on this. It’s insane. 63 minute wait to technical support.

Last edited:
I FINALLY GOT IT

Annnd it didn’t work. The activation code they gave me didn’t work. I’m so so over this. Hours lost between 2012 and today on this. It’s insane. 63 minute wait to technical support.
The person at tech support was amazing. Got a new activation code in 30 seconds and the whole call took 3 minutes. Too bad it took 49
minutes to reach them.

Finally! My express pass on iOS says DVC Y, ANNUAL so it looks right. Maybe I’ll get the welcome home sound at the parks now. 😂 Something I tried to do in 2012,2014, and 2021 finally got done!

What do you do after the “Who’s getting a pass” screen. There is an option on the bottom to “Add to Apple Wallet”, but it does not work.

What do you do after the “Who’s getting a pass” screen. There is an option on the bottom to “Add to Apple Wallet”, but it does not work.

If you are not able to add to wallet, you may need to contact them to find out why, as that worked for most.

Is this where everyone sees the “three dots” that everyone has been discussing?

Yes…when the pass is in Apple Wallet, at the top right are the dots and that is what brings up the affiliations that will be required once this is all fixed…well, that is what is supposed to happen starting next month.

You’re not adding an annual pass, just adding the digital card for MDE to your wallet. Don’t select others, just click on the add to wallet button.
I didn’t have any of the others selected. In fact, they are some folks that went on a trip with us in the past, but It won’t let me remove them from the Friends and Family list either…

Thank you. I’m being told no. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Well not no, but more of “but your DVC account already has one log in.”
Each person needs their own account tied into the main account, if that makes sense. I set up a DVC account years ago on on my dh´s email that I stopped using when I got my own laptop/email. That email being tied to me had to be deleted by their IT before I could set up an account for my dh using that email.

It took me hours to get his accounts set up and card into the wallet. What a pain for something that used to be mailed to us.

So I tried to chat in the WDW app to resolve. Opened it at 7:43, but I missed the CM because they didn’t come on until 11pm. Said to try back tomorrow when they are open. Missed it on my “periodic checking” by about 5 minutes…

I’ve seen people on here saying they have called to resolve, but who did you call?

(Side note: Still getting the “Please try again, something went wrong adding a pass” error message when I click on “Add to Apple Wallet”)

So I tried to chat in the WDW app to resolve. Opened it at 7:43, but I missed the CM because they didn’t come on until 11pm. Said to try back tomorrow when they are open. Missed it on my “periodic checking” by about 5 minutes…

I’ve seen people on here saying they have called to resolve, but who did you call?

(Side note: Still getting the “Please try again, something went wrong adding a pass” error message when I click on “Add to Apple Wallet”)

Have you logged off MDE and back on again? And rebooted your phone?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter