Did You Know...

paras4ri said:
I went to a Bar Mitzvah and the toilet paper had the honoree's name printed on it!!! Talk about up close and personal.... :blush:

Well, how many squares did you use? :confused3 :teeth: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Make a list for Noah's Bar Mitzvah:
1. Order toilet paper...

Did you know that Hawaiians once used coconut husks for toilet paper!

back to romantic bliss....

The term, honeymoon, is derived from the Babylonians who declared mead, a honey-flavored wine, the official wedding drink, stipulating that the bride's parents be required to keep the groom supplied with the drink for the month following the wedding; that month became known as the honeymonth, hence our honeymoon.

An elephant can hold up to a galloon and a half of water in it's trunk...

Doesn't need toilet paper often. :teeth: ;)

lewdyan1 said:
An elephant can hold up to a galloon and a half of water in it's trunk...

Doesn't need toilet paper often. :teeth: ;)

You have serious potty fixation issues! :teeth:

firstmickey said:
back to romantic bliss....

The term, honeymoon, is derived from the Babylonians who declared mead, a honey-flavored wine, the official wedding drink, stipulating that the bride's parents be required to keep the groom supplied with the drink for the month following the wedding; that month became known as the honeymonth, hence our honeymoon.
So romantic bliss = drunken bliss :confused3

Okay...fine...

The name originally considered for the TV show Friends was Insomnia Cafe.

Did you know

The longest place-name still in use is Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu, a New Zealand hill

lewdyan1 said:
Make a list for Noah's Bar Mitzvah:
1. Order toilet paper...

Did you know that Hawaiians once used coconut husks for toilet paper!

:scared1:

firstmickey said:
Did you know

The longest place-name still in use is Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu, a New Zealand hill
Say that three times fast!

Last one... I need to go to bed!

The ancient Greeks believed telling a lie caused a toothache.

Explains that root canal two weeks ago! :rolleyes1 :teeth:

firstmickey said:
Did you know

Followed closely by Lake Chagogagogmanchogagogchabundagundamog - in western Massachusetts.
Translation: You fish on your side, I fish on my side, nobody fishes in the middle!! :teeth:

ok, who can test this theory??

A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top.

PrincessNancy96 said:

A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top.

LOL! Mimosas in the morning girls! :teeth: :banana:

it's for science, ya know! ;)

good night...this has been fun! :wave:

PrincessNancy96 said:

Oh Donna, didn't someone send you and Gail some champagne?

lewdyan1 said:
Oh Donna, didn't someone send you and Gail some champagne?
You don't miss a trick do you Dyan! ;)

I'm more than willing to test this theory - just send a bottle for our anniversary and I'll be sure to report the results.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter