Did You Know...

firstmickey said:
Did you know Baskin Robbins once made ketchup ice cream. This was the only vegetable flavored ice cream produced. :teeth:
Why'd you have go and post something so gross! That's disgusting! :scared:

Samantha said:
Okay...and why did I open this thread again?? :confused3
:rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: :teeth:

Because these things are fun
and fun is good. :teeth:

DId you know that Green Eggs and Ham was written on a bet that Dr Seuss couldn't write a book using only 50 different words? :teeth:

To combat boredom, chimpanzees at the Warsaw Zoo watch three hours of TV a day.

They are as pathetic as us! :teeth:

lewdyan1 said:
To combat boredom, chimpanzees at the Warsaw Zoo watch three hours of TV a day.

They are as pathetic as us! :teeth:

Ok, I wanna know what they watch and if they are as set in their shows as we are!!

Hey Donna, this ones for you!

The average cat consumes 28 times it's weight in food annually!

DId you know In 1997, scientists cloned a sheep named "Dolly"? (for Dolly Parton).
Believe it or not, scientists named her Dolly because a mammary gland was used in the cloning process. :teeth:

firstmickey said:
DId you know In 1997, scientists cloned a sheep named "Dolly"? (for Dolly Parton).
Believe it or not, scientists named her Dolly because a mammary gland was used in the cloning process. :teeth:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

lewdyan1 said:
Back to the toilet.

Vivien Leigh used her Oscar as a toilet paper holder! :thumbsup2

Frankly, my dear....I don't give a .......;)

did you know that then unknown Vivien Leigh didn' get paid but $30,000 for the role of Scarlett? More than Lassie at least! ;) :teeth:

I went to a birthday party for a girl in high school once...and her mother put a sign over the toilet paper roll that said: Please use just one square. (in very neat little block letters with a smilie face) lol

:teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter