DHS 2011 Swap ~COMPLETE!! Photos #343

Cassey I can buddy for you too! I'll just put it all into a word document ;)

OH no. I'm just sitting around eating bon bons and watching trashy daytime tv :)

Hes doing awesome. Daddy is home today to do some bonding and take over for a bit. He's getting so big though. he needs to stop, monday is his little snip appt. I think im going to have a harder time with the whole thing than he is. :scared1: Its hard to believe that he will be 2 weeks old on monday! where has the time gone already?

Move over! I'm on my way for bon bons!!! My family thinks that is all I do all day long too... then when I'm sick they complain how tough my job is... why do you think I work through being sick!!!!

They are snipping now... oh my.. they do that the day after they are born here.. or at least for both my boys they did... it was done at the hospital before we left... Bless his little heart... poor guy deserves a little somethin' extra in his drink tomorrow!!!

haha mine too. What is with well cared for families? sheesh. they think that things just appear in the kitchen, laundry washes itself, bills get paid by magic, and their things just re-appear in their rooms. :confused3 Maybe one day they'll figure it out.

I wish they still did it in the hospitals here but they dont. I spent almost 3 months trying to find someone that actually did it. Finally the on call ped at the hospital does it in her clinic, but not until 2 weeks but before 4 weeks and it cost a bundle, since its not covered. :scared1: The whole thing has me beyond stressed. I think I'll wait in the car. :sad2:

Good luck with the snip, Rachal. Having only one (and a girl no less), I had no idea that they didn't do them right in the hospital...and that it's not covered? Will be thinking of your boy (and you, of course!). :hug:

I added General DHS back to each groups because I had a swapper ask where they went.. my guess is she probably had thought of some ideas... :)

Will be back at 9AM to open signups in this thread! See you then!

oh and if there is not enough interest to completely fill a 2nd group, I am willing to combine the single or double entries into merged groupings... so please fill free to sign up if a group is closed when you arrive for sign ups...

Morning Nan...

I'd like

Group F - general DHS

Group G - #1 singing in the rain or #2 Cars

Group G2 - #1 taxi cab or #2 monster's Inc

Group L - any letters

Group P - any letters

Group M - any letters

thanks you so much!

Received these via pm this morning..

SIOH Requests:
Ok, here are my "wants". Thanks again for signing me up!!

Group C--General DHS

Group D--Little Mermaid

Group H--B

Group I--any, I don't care

Group J--C

Group K--any, I don't care

Group L--ny

Group P—any

Buffy Requests:

Cars - C or S
Mike and Sully – whatever has the I
Hollywood Studios - any spot
Pixar Place - P and E or R and P

Reddy Requests:
General DHS spots please.

Nan where are you? ;)

Good Morning Nan!

wdwmickey would like the following groups please:

Group C - General DHS or any other
Group E – Fantasmic or any other
Group F – General DHS
Group L – any letters
Group N – any letters
Group P – any letters

JJ&JHsmom would like the following groups please:

Group G - Sorcerer Hat or Muppets Fountain
Group G2 - Streets of America or Big Coke Bottle

Group L - any letters
Group O - any letters
Group P - any letters

MusicalDisneyDreams would like the following groups please:

Group C- One Man’s Dream or Toy Story Mania
Group E- Tower of Terror or Rock n Roller Coaster
Group F- General DHS

JohnsonsLoveDisney would like the following groups please:

Group C - any
Group F - any
Group G - any
Group M – any letters
Group P – any letters

Thanks so much!!!

Good Morning! I would like the following groups. If the first choice is taken, I will take the second. If that is taken. Just put me the group wherever- LOL

A- The Great Movie Ride or Streetmosphere
B- Lights, Motor, Action or Honey I Shrunk the kids
C- Toy Story, General DHS
D- Magic of Disney Animation or Disney Junior
E- Rock N Roll or Tower of Terror
F-
G- Singing in the Rain or Cameraman

So can we post, I didn't see the OPEN sign :goodvibes

Up early for signups... :)

I would like:

Group A : Star Tours
Group C: One Man's Dream
Group F:

Thanks!

Morning Nan! Can I have:

A. Star Tours or Indy
B. Muppets
C. TSM
D. Animation
E. Beauty & the Beast
F. general spot
G. Hat or Cars
G2. Monsters
I. any
J. any
P. any

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter