DESPICABLE ME MINION MAYHEM UPDATES-Please Post them here

and I couldn't see the screen :crowded:

The lady in front of me was very tall! The 3D effect was lost on her head.
My kids enjoyed the ride, so it was worth it. We went as soon as the parked and did not have to wait. I wanted to enjoy the rest of the park so we didn't go on again. The next time we do go I plan to ask the CM if I can sit in the front car.

Heading to the AP early entry this morning. The line was very long last night so we decided to wait till this morning.

TOO MUCH FUN, FUN, FUN!
Posting from Mr. Gru's living room now!
Rode it once already!

It was very cute, nice addition to Universal. Did early entry and waited about 5 minutes.

Just heard a rumor that The Today show folks are here to do a feed from the park tomorrow . Tried to confirm, but I got a little preoccupied with things...the Simpsons, MIb, Hollywood Rip Ride...
Best thing all day to me was the Lagoon show tonight. Absolutely fantastic..very close to Eocot's Illuminations...( smaller fireworks of course).
The boy also rode HRRR, to the total shock of all of his sisters...(who chose to not come on the road adventure-"too hot") :rolleyes1

GRAND OPENING TOMORROW! Character Breakfast, so getting' into the park a little bit early and get another D-Me ride. Then the Minions and Gru,..plus whoever else shows up to try to sneak a bite!

On the today show last week they had a minion on the show and did say they were gonna send Jenna wolfe there for the grand opening hope you make it on tv! Ok live right now with all three girls!

Just heard a rumor that The Today show folks are here to do a feed from the park tomorrow . Tried to confirm, but I got a little preoccupied with things...the Simpsons, MIb, Hollywood Rip Ride...
Best thing all day to me was the Lagoon show tonight. Absolutely fantastic..very close to Eocot's Illuminations...( smaller fireworks of course).
The boy also rode HRRR, to the total shock of all of his sisters...(who chose to not come on the road adventure-"too hot") :rolleyes1

GRAND OPENING TOMORROW! Character Breakfast, so getting' into the park a little bit early and get another D-Me ride. Then the Minions and Gru,..plus whoever else shows up to try to sneak a bite!

So glad to hear that the Lagoon show was a hit with you. Don't understand why some people think it is so lame.

We saw the lagoon show a few nights ago and thought it was good too.

Saw the Today show this morning and yep...they were there! They even showed the cars but I didn't pay enough attention so am wondering how many those cars seat? I would hate for myself and the youngest to not be able to see well. There are 5 of us....anyone know how many they seat?

Saw the Today show this morning and yep...they were there! They even showed the cars but I didn't pay enough attention so am wondering how many those cars seat? I would hate for myself and the youngest to not be able to see well. There are 5 of us....anyone know how many they seat?

Their are 8 total to a car, 4 to a row. I would ask the CM if you can sit in the front row. Have the tallest sit in the back row.

Have Fun!!!!!

Do they accept onsite hotel FOTL? I heard the new attraction should be excluded but I saw it is one of the participating ride in the official website. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter