December Solo's

Terk-1

Dreaming of Disney Cruising!
Thought I'd start this post. Any other solo's or adults with no kids going in December?

Taking my DBF Dec. 2-7 before our family cruise Dec. 8-12. Plan to do US/IOA first since he's never been, then off to OKW for 3 nights!!!

My solo trip is planned for December 12th through the 17th! Though by then I may have friends who want to invite themselves along... :)

Silly me. Forgot to add my own dates. Will be there from December 9th to the 18th.

Silly me. Forgot to add my own dates. Will be there from December 9th to the 18th.

Hey

Hey crcormier you'll be done there the same time frame! Where are you staying?

I am thinking of going down Dec 20th, maybe till 25th....I want away from here for christmas! ;)

It looks like my teenage daughter will bail on me... but I'm still going! Dec. 10 - 17 at Cypress Pointe Grandvillas.

I'm leaving to come home (sniff!) on December 1-does that count?

I am going solo December 10-17, as my spouse and I just went this January and she doesn't want to go again so soon. Thinks she won't have a good time! :confused3 It's okay w/ me though, since I've always wanted to go solo. I'm sure it'll be a blast. I'm looking forward to all the holiday decorations and events. Am going on those dates because they are in the range when WDW typically has the lowest attendance. I WANT THE PARKS TO MYSELF! :goodvibes

After our Disney Cruise (12/1 - 12/4), I'm dropping my DH off at the airport and then it's 2 days solo at Universal and the rest of the week solo at WLV. I'm so looking forward to it.

DH and I are going with our best friends (none of us have kids) from December 21st - January 2nd.

I'll be heading down by myself 11/25-12/2 and meeting up with many cyber friends for Mousefest.:cool1:

I'll be there from 11/28 through 12/3. What is this Mousefest thing? :confused3
*hides face in shame because I don't know*

Stacy's a freak said:

Hi Stacy! Our vacations are going to overlap!:cool1:

I thought the Dis boards participated in Mousefest, but maybe I'm wrong. Many unofficial Disney websites & authors of Disney books have been holding a "mega Meet" type celebration for the past 2 years. There are different events to attend, where you can meet alot of your cyber buddies. If you want more details, PM me!

Stacy's a freak said:

Hi Stacy! Our vacations are going to overlap!:cool1:

I thought the Dis boards participated in Mousefest, but maybe I'm wrong. Many unofficial Disney websites & authors of Disney books have been holding a "mega Meet" type celebration for the past 2 years. There are different events to attend, where you can meet alot of your cyber buddies. If you want more details, PM me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter