DECEMBER 2017! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
12/10 - During Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Be Our Guest Restaurant reservation for 4 at 7:40p. Cancelling soon.

Cancelling Soon:

12/11 Cape May Cafe, party of 6 @ 8:50 am
12/11 Biergarten, party of 6 @ 12:30 pm

Cancelling the following reservations at Be Our Guest:
Breakfast - Tuesday, December 12, 9:20a.m.
Thursday, December 14, 8:45a.m.
Lunch - Thursday, December 14, 1:45p.m.

All were reserved a 2 adults, 1 child. Willing to coordinate the cancel, but if not claimed will cancel by 7/12/17.

I have a Beaches and Cream for 4 people on 12/1 @ 6:30pm. PM me to coordinate.

*CANCELED*

Last edited:
I have a Bon Voyage breakfast available for 12/2 @ 8am for 4 people. PM to coordinate.
*CANCELED*

Last edited:
I have to cancel all the below restaurants since I have to move my trip dates. All of these are for 4 people and on Saturday December 9th. I don't need to cancel these right away if someone wants to coordinate.

The Crystal Palace - 9:10am
Be Our Guest - 12pm TAKEN
Ohana Dinner - 7:25pm TAKEN

Last edited:
Just about to cancel Ohana Breakfast for 4 at 8 am on December 4! The ONLY Ohana slot I found for our entire trip, but this reservation won't work for us.

I have a BOG lunch for 6 on 12/12 at 11:40 that I will be releasing at 8:40 AM PST. Hope someone here can get it.

Cancelling BOG Lunch, 12/9 at 1:10pm for 2. Will be cancelling tonight at 11pm, but feel free to PM before then.

EDIT: Claimed!

Last edited:
Will be cancelling a 3 person reservation for Le Cellier for 12/25/17 @ 9:55 PM.
PM to coordinate.

Cancelled.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter