DECEMBER 2017! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy's Royal Table - Thurs. 12/21 5:40 pm 8 people - Still deciding, but will prob. cancel. Pm me if you are interested.

Cindy's Royal Table - Thurs. 12/21 5:40 pm 8 people - Still deciding, but will prob. cancel. Pm me if you are interested.

I canceled this earlier today.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a few to cancel - PM me if you're interested. All for party of 7:

GONE - 12/10 'Ohana dinner 3:55pm
GONE - 12/12 'Ohana dinner 8:35pm
GONE - 12/15 BOG Lunch 12:25

Last edited:

Now that they've changed park hours and EMH, I will probably be canceling Disney Junior Play 'n Dine breakfast for Tues. Dec. 19, 2017 for 8 people at 8:05 pm. Let me know if you'd like to try to catch this when I drop it.

-CANCELED

Last edited:

Now that they've changed park hours and EMH, I will probably be canceling Disney Junior Play 'n Dine breakfast for Tues. Dec. 19, 2017 for 8 people at 8:05 pm. Let me know if you'd like to try to catch this when I drop it.

Cancelled this a.m.

Will be cancelling a Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic package for 5 people at 3:55 on 12/2. Please pm if you wish to coordinate.

Sorry I had to cancel quickly but I just let a Via Napoli for 6 go at 7:40 on Dec 11. Hopefully some one can grab it.

I have a PPO reservation for Cinderella's Royal Table on December 15 at 8am for 4 people, and a Be Our Guest dinner reservation for 4 people on the same date at 5pm. Planning to release them. PM me if you want one or both and we can coordinate! First come first served.

I have a PPO reservation for Cinderella's Royal Table on December 15 at 8am for 4 people, and a Be Our Guest dinner reservation for 4 people on the same date at 5pm. Planning to release them. PM me if you want one or both and we can coordinate! First come first served.

Update - BOG is taken! Cinderella's is still available! PM me if you want it.

ADR is gone. So glad I was able to give to another Disboards friend.

I'm planning on cancelling the following ADR for 2 people, I have two BOG ADRs and decided to keep the other one. PM me if you want it and I'll try to coordinate it with you. Keep in mind you have to be going to the party on December 10th.

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Be Our Guest Restaurant
Date: Sunday, December 10, 2017
Time: 6:30 PM

Last edited:
I am cancelling a Candlelight Processional Dining Package:

San Angel Inn
12:30 p.m.
Dec 6. 17
6:45 CP show

Also I have these to release, PM me if interested.

Both for Dec 10 party of two

Tony's Town Square for 4PM

BOG for 9:30PM during MVMCP must have ticket to reserve this

I just canceled reservations for Chefs de France and Rose and Crown with the Candlelight Processional Package. Chefs for 16th 1:40pm with a 5pm show and Rose for the 18th 1:30pm with a 5pm show.

I have a Garden Grill breakfast reservation for 2 on 12/4 at 9am that I need to cancel. Will release on Monday at 12:30 CST unless someone wants it

*** CANCELED

Last edited:
I just cancelled a 12/7 10am Garden Grill breakfast for 4. Had to cancel to book the same time GG CP. Hope someone can snag it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!