December 2014 anyone?

We also arrive on the 12th, technically the 13th since we will not be pulling into the resort parking lot til around 1AM. Very Excited.
Tomorrow!!! I can't believe it's finally here. Now I only need to finish packing and try to not freak out on the flight.

Bonus trip! DS was asked if he wanted to play in a lacrosse tournament in Tampa 12/29-12/31. What's a person to do when you are so close? Booked CSR for 12/31-1/3! Can't wait. We're so excited to see everything decorated for the holidays and escape the snow and cold for a few days.

Bonus trip! DS was asked if he wanted to play in a lacrosse tournament in Tampa 12/29-12/31. What's a person to do when you are so close? Booked CSR for 12/31-1/3! Can't wait. We're so excited to see everything decorated for the holidays and escape the snow and cold for a few days.
My ds has a lax tournament in philly on 12/28-12/29. Little does he know that he won't be at the second day of games because he will be in wdw 12/29-1/2 then on DCL 1/2-1/5. He won't miss any practices though. They practice on 1/6 LOL

We are too! But we have a late flight, so we'll be staying at a Hampton near the airport and then take Magic Express in the morning. We are stoked! We know it will be crazy busy, so we got afternoon FP+'s and have researched a lot of the non-ride attractions and entertainment options.

We found a neat expandable tree at Micheals that we will light and put up in the room, along with garland and lights. We have a suitcase we will pack with smaller gifts for Christmas morning.

It is 5 feet tall, but only takes up a square foot of floor space. It looks like this and we got it on sale for only $12.99. We are adding colored lights wrapped around the internal poll to give it a fun look at night

15705381_Alt01

May I ask - how are you packing this?? Is it collapsible? I've just bought some window clingz, and was thinking of putting some garland up around the room, but this is really cute. :) :santa:

DH and I got back last Wednesday night. We had such a great time. It was the first time we were there for the holidays. Loved Osbourne lights, the Candlelight Processional and MVMCP. We think we are going to go in early to mid December every year from now on!:santa:

May I ask - how are you packing this?? Is it collapsible? I've just bought some window clingz, and was thinking of putting some garland up around the room, but this is really cute. :) :santa:

Nevermind - found it today at Target for $20. So cute! :santa::goodvibes

we leave in 25 hours last flight out of MDW on Monday Check in Tuesday Morning , can not wait

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter