December 2012 Code Watch

I saw something on a website I was at (I cant' remember which one), but it said free dining was being offered on select days and the beginning of December 2012 was on the list. HOWEVER, when I tried to price it, it wasn't on there. I'm confused....:confused3

I saw something on a website I was at (I cant' remember which one), but it said free dining was being offered on select days and the beginning of December 2012 was on the list. HOWEVER, when I tried to price it, it wasn't on there. I'm confused....:confused3

If you find it again, please let us all know!

This doesn't say anything about free dining. It's just the Magic Your Way package. In other words, it's not a discount just the regular 2012 package prices.

I will be watching this thread closely as well. We are a family of 5...our 3 are all teenagers...and we are wanting to go Dec. 14-21, 2012 b/c oldest will be done with college finals and younger two will be out of high school for Christmas break. Hubby and I are going Dec. 3-9 of this year for our 20 anniversary!! Just the two of us...staying at the Polynesian! We've only ever stayed at value resorts or camped.

I hear a lot about bounce back offers. Is that where you are offered a good deal while you are at Disney, to come back? Do they do that for everyone? I haven't booked the Dec. 14-21, 2012 trip yet and wondered if I should wait until hubby and I are there this Dec. to see if they offer us a deal.

This doesn't say anything about free dining. It's just the Magic Your Way package. In other words, it's not a discount just the regular 2012 package prices.

Yeah. I know I saw something about free dining, but then when I just looked recently, it said 20% depending on what/when you booked. I will be waiting (not so patiently, I might add) for them to announce free dining. :rotfl:

20% off is the amount Disney states the dining plan saves you if you were to be paying for the food a la carte.

My dates are not set in stone just yet, but probably Dec 1-9, location IDK either maybe AoA of FW Cabins, my DH wants lots of space. I am joing this thread,
thanks!

Heathernfrankie-I think you should be able to get a bounceback offer for free dining this December for next december. If you don't have a bounceback offer in your room, ask the front desk about it. Sometimes the offers don't get to all the rooms. After looking at Mousesavers.com, I don't think free dining for December will be offered until July or so. That is the timeframe these offers have been announced in the past.

I found it!! It's on this page.
http://bookwdw.reservations.disney....12Q1|5919334|1012139|72194989|44330621#select

These are the dates that are listed, but when I try to do it, it doesn't come up. :confused3

Select nights:
August 14 - November 18, 2011
November 26 - December 22, 2011
January 2 - February 15, 2012
February 26 - March 8, 2012
April 15 - May 31, 2012
August 5 - November 16, 2012
November 24 - December 20, 2012

Maybe sold out for those dates if it doesnt come up that free dining offer has been out since August :) or if your doing 2012 the current offer is from December 2011 through March of 2012 just a thought :)

Count me in! We just booked the Poly for Dec 15-23 with Deluxe dining! Hoping for free dining :). We might extended the trip if a good discount comes out.

Heathernfrankie-I think you should be able to get a bounceback offer for free dining this December for next december. If you don't have a bounceback offer in your room, ask the front desk about it. Sometimes the offers don't get to all the rooms. After looking at Mousesavers.com, I don't think free dining for December will be offered until July or so. That is the timeframe these offers have been announced in the past.

We didn't have a bounceback in our room. We have been home for 2 weeks now, so I guess we're out. Oh well...I will have to keep watching this thread for either a good % pin or free dining, which is what I'm hoping for.

Hi everyone!

I wanted to join in on the thread. We are looking to stay Dec 3 - 10th. I'm not sure where I want to stay yet. We usually stay at BLT (DVC owners) but this year I was thinking about staying somewhere different. This will be our first trip OOP due to having no more points. We kind of went Disney crazy this year :).

Count us in! We just got back from a late September trip and said, "NEVER again." It was way too hot. We've done September and December before and we really enjoyed our December trip. So, here's hoping for some sort of code or discount!!!! :worship::worship::worship:

We hope to go 12/16/12 - 12/22/12 or the week before for my daughter's birthday. We love to go in December but need the room discount to make it more affordable.

We are going this year 12/11/11 - 12/17/11 so maybe there will be a bounce back. My daughter turns five on 12/17 :)

Planning now for 12/3-8/2012. Hoping to find a great deal by then. Staying at the GF and might consider adding on a day at either end of the week, if I can find a discount. :thumbsup2

I'm in, we're hoping to go Nov. 30th to Dec 8th. We would love to stay at the Beach Club again. Nothing is booked yet, but we would love a room discount.

Here's to hoping!! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter