December 2009 Code Watch

Well, I was on hold for 1hr and 20 mins., but it was worth it! :banana: I got the FD applied to our grand gathering at POFQ for 12/6-12/13. Does anyone know if dining should show up when you check your reservation online? I don't see anything, so that kindof concerns me. :confused: Thanks for all of the great info and help on here!

Kelly

Well, I was on hold for 1hr and 20 mins., but it was worth it! :banana: I got the FD applied to our grand gathering at POFQ for 12/6-12/13. Does anyone know if dining should show up when you check your reservation online? I don't see anything, so that kindof concerns me. :confused: Thanks for all of the great info and help on here!

Kelly

It does not show up online for me either, but it does appear on the email confirmation and invoices that we have received.

Kelly

I noticed that on mine so I called and she said that the free dining was there.

So excited!!! We had to cancel our original reservations for 9/27-10/3. Through the kind folks here I found out about the new free dining for our rescheduled trip for 12/6-12/12!!:worship: Yaaaay, we don't have to pay for dining after all...and we now get to stay at CBR instead of POP! :banana: We have only ever stayed at the campground, ASMo and POP. Will we LOVE it? I'm excited to try!:cloud9:

Just called and checked to see if it was available for our stay 12/12-12/19, even though we are paying cash at BLT.... and...:cool1: :banana::banana::banana::banana:
WE GOT IT!!! I did have to change from a bay lake view to a standard view, but that should be alright, I can't imagine a bad view with Bay lake on one side and the Magic Kingdom on the other side!
Good luck to everyone!

:banana:Hello everyone!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

I have just booked my trip for CSR Dec 13-18th. :dance3:You guys are so helpful, thanks in advance! Can anyone offer any information about this time of year at this resort? Anyone have any experience at WDW during this time of the year? We have never been in December......how are the crowds? Weather? Does anyone have any opinion on CSR for December?

Thanks again to all who will offer any input! :cheer2:

Okay, I just got my email confirmation and it does show the dining, but I just noticed that it says waterview now. Before I just had the standard room. Do you think they were sold out of the offer for standard and she just changed it to waterview without telling me? I don't know if it would do any good to call back and I really don't want to be on hold again, but from the looks of the map, the waterview rooms are further away from the buses, food court etc., and for 2 rooms, it will add about $350 to our res. WWYD? Sorry for all the questions today and thanks to all those who replied earlier. You guys are the best! :flower3:

Kelly

Okay, I just got my email confirmation and it does show the dining, but I just noticed that it says waterview now. Before I just had the standard room. Do you think they were sold out of the offer for standard and she just changed it to waterview without telling me? I don't know if it would do any good to call back and I really don't want to be on hold again, but from the looks of the map, the waterview rooms are further away from the buses, food court etc., and for 2 rooms, it will add about $350 to our res. WWYD? Sorry for all the questions today and thanks to all those who replied earlier. You guys are the best! :flower3:

Kelly

Where are you staying? We're at POR, and from what I've read, waterview isn't worth the extra money.

If you don't want to call, try going online and booking your dates with a standard to see if its available. It would at least tell you what's available. :confused3

YAY:yay::cheer2::cheer2: We got our FD!!! We are booked at CR Th.Park view and got the FD for our trip!! Saved us a little over $1200!!! I am so thankful!!!! Yippee!! And yes, we got our first choice for room...I had already booked and paid the depo, so we just added the code and got the FD. CM was great!!! Very sweet and to the point!!! No time wasted... I am sure they are gonna have a long day!!! OH, and my on hold wait was only 5 or 6 minutes...it said less than 6, so it's pretty accurate!!

Has anyone made reservations for WL or AK using the general public discount for Christmas week....beginning Dec. 24th? We are planning our trip for Dec. 24 through Jan.2, and wonder if the room only discount applies to the entire vacation, or just Dec. 24 (the cutoff date). Also, do you know how much the discounted rate is?
Thanks!!

Has anyone made reservations for WL or AK using the general public discount for Christmas week....beginning Dec. 24th? We are planning our trip for Dec. 24 through Jan.2, and wonder if the room only discount applies to the entire vacation, or just Dec. 24 (the cutoff date). Also, do you know how much the discounted rate is?
Thanks!!

The discount will only apply ot one day.

That's too bad.....I remember 4 years ago when the code worked for the entire stay, even though our check in day was the last day of the offer. Bummer!

I am soooo super excited. I just got off the phone from a `15 minute phone call -- guy was o helpful and he just kept adding things to my reservation. I just saved close to $700 and i can't believe it. Thanks for the heads up. When i told him it was for our 25th he entered into the system so it would be locked in that we wanted a king sized bed -- when i made the reservation in the 1st place was told it would be the luck of the draw.

I am glad i have the DIS to point me in the direction of discounts and the change to cheer here since my daughter is just fed up with me even THINKING about the trip since she isn't coming lol

I am soooo super excited. I just got off the phone from a `15 minute phone call -- guy was o helpful and he just kept adding things to my reservation. I just saved close to $700 and i can't believe it. Thanks for the heads up. When i told him it was for our 25th he entered into the system so it would be locked in that we wanted a king sized bed -- when i made the reservation in the 1st place was told it would be the luck of the draw.

I am glad i have the DIS to point me in the direction of discounts and the change to cheer here since my daughter is just fed up with me even THINKING about the trip since she isn't coming lol

Jacqueline, I am SOOOOO happy for you!
You deserve this trip so much!!!
My Kids Free PIN code wound up being better than Free Dining, but I am So glad you were able to save so much!:grouphug:

Where are you staying? We're at POR, and from what I've read, waterview isn't worth the extra money.

If you don't want to call, try going online and booking your dates with a standard to see if its available. It would at least tell you what's available. :confused3

We are staying at POFQ and I took your advice and went online. When I didn't have any trouble w/ the standard room, I decide to call. I was on hold for around 40 min., but I did get both rooms changed to standard and saved almost $400! :yay: I am really glad I called now.

Thanks again!
Kelly

We are staying at POFQ and I took your advice and went online. When I didn't have any trouble w/ the standard room, I decide to call. I was on hold for around 40 min., but I did get both rooms changed to standard and saved almost $400! :yay: I am really glad I called now.

Thanks again!
Kelly

Good to hear! :thumbsup2 I definitely don't think it was worth the $400, especially somewhere like POFQ or POR where you have to pretty much walk out your door to see the water! $400 is a lot of souvenirs!

Have a great trip!

To Anyone, when you got your reservation e-mail, does it show up as Magic your way pkg + free dine? This should be for basic dining, I think. I assume if you have quick or deluxe it will say magic your way pkg + free dine quick service or deluxe, right?

Another Q, I'm getting nervous about all the talk about crowds for December. I'm going Nov 30-Dec 10. I've gone in Sept twice and had low waits and 60-90 (occasional 120) for headliners at times (about the same in January, but with more crowds in park). What should I expect for beg. of December?

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter