December 2007 Adult & Solo Travelers

Shhhhhhh... can't tell my DS (8) or he'd be CRUSHED!! ;)

But Kimmie - thats part of the fun telling them your going with a "na na na na na" tacked on the end. :-)

Getting excited for my trip with DGF - Dec 8-16 at AKL.

This will be my first solo trip. I do have plan's to meet up with a friend and her DD for CP and NYE at Jellyrolls. I also plan on going to the spa at SSR the last day and just enjoying the pampering. I will be there 12/28--1/02. Susan

I got a great deal from Spirit - only $96 round trip. I'm arriving Friday afternoon, Dec. 7th and leaving Monday morning, Dec. 10th. I can't wait to see MK all decked out ... and the resorts... (staying at Beach Club) and meeting some great DISFriends that I've gotten to know through the boards and have met in person as well! Wish me luck on my first SOLO trip. Shhhhhhh... can't tell my DS (8) or he'd be CRUSHED!! ;)
Congrats! I wish I was going to be there with you - I get there the day after you leave :( I hope you gave a great time!

Visiting Disney World December 3rd through the 12th and I'll be flying solo! I'm looking forward to seeing all of the Holiday decorations for the first time.
I'll be there then too! If you spot me, say Hello! :wave:

I just got great airfare for $63 r/t from Atlantic City to Orlando. Who could pass that up. So I'll be in WDW December 13 - 15 for a short trip. I'm so excited, as I've never been to MVMCP before.

My DW and I will be at the YC Dec 11th to 18th. This is our first "Adults Only" trip and we are really looking forward to it!!!!

My DBF and I will be there Dec 9th thru 16th. It'll be one year since we met here on DisBoards. I am so giddy!

My DBF and I will be there Dec 9th thru 16th. It'll be one year since we met here on DisBoards. I am so giddy!

We'll be there for our one year too (and my DBF's birthday) Nov. 29-Dec 9...So happy these boards worked out for someone! Enjoy your trip!

ChrisJo- enjoy your trip too! What a great time of year to be there celebrating.

P.S. I am actually from the Edmonton area. In fact my Aunt and Uncle are here from Red Deer righ now enjoying the lovely exchange rate. So also enjoy your break from winter when you are at WDW!

ChrisJo- enjoy your trip too! What a great time of year to be there celebrating.

P.S. I am actually from the Edmonton area. In fact my Aunt and Uncle are here from Red Deer righ now enjoying the lovely exchange rate. So also enjoy your break from winter when you are at WDW!

Thank you - it will be my first time getting the see the decorations and I cannot wait! And I must admit, I too am looking forward to the better exchange rate, for once!

Hubby and I leave real soon for our first stay at CSR! It will be strange with out my 2 teenage sons but also will be nice and relaxing!! We are going 11/29-12/5!!

DW and I leave soon for 2 days at SSR before our Magic cruise on 12/8. We return on 12/15 for 7 more days at SSR. We'll do MVMCP on the 18th :santa:

Am I the only solo there Dec 15 - 22???? I am freaking here! Thinking about chickening out!!:eek: We won't know for a week if Dfi will be able to get off work. It is too late to let my DVC reservations go...too late for refund on airfare.... How does one display panic on the computer???

I'll be going solo Dec 29-25, meeting up with some family on Christmas!! Would love to get together with any singles!!

I'll be going solo Dec 29-25, meeting up with some family on Christmas!! Would love to get together with any singles!!

Wow, Robin. You are going to be at WDW for 360 days!!! Boy, am I jealous!!!
I think you mis-typed your dates, or you are the luckiest and richest woman alive.
Ill be there then too. Technically I'm not "single" because I'm engaged, but it looks like Dfi will have to work. Ill just be in WDW alone. I would love to hang out with you guys, but I can't participate in any man-groping activities. :laughing:

Am I the only solo there Dec 15 - 22???? I am freaking here! Thinking about chickening out!!:eek: We won't know for a week if Dfi will be able to get off work. It is too late to let my DVC reservations go...too late for refund on airfare.... How does one display panic on the computer???

Chill out! Check out the thread for Solo Travellers. If you have to go alone, you'll still have a good time. My friend had to cancel and I'm still going, and looking forward to it. Now breathe . . . :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter