Dec 2010 - Candlelight Procession Meets

We'll be there! Dec 16, 2010 - 3:55 reservations at Tutto Italis for the 6:45 show. Can't wait to see who else is there. Dana:santa:

WOW!!!! I just noticed that they added to more narrators to the list. Corbin Bernson and Susan Lucci. I bet that they could both give a commanding performance.

Though I like that I got Whoopi, I still would've liked to have seen either 1 of these 2 do their recitation.

WOW x2 ... I just realized, this was my 100th post. YAY ME!

Here is the most recent list of narrators. Naturally the day I have reservations (12/01) is when no one has been scheduled! :sad1:

•11/26 - 11/28: Isabella Rossellini
•11/29 - 12/01: TBA
•12/02 - 12/04: Corbin Bernsen
•12/05 - 12/06: Susan Lucci
•12/07 - 12/09: Jodi Benson
•12/10 - 12/11: Whoopi Goldberg
•12/12- 12/15: Steven Curtis Chapman
•12/16 - 12/18: Thomas Gibson
•12/19 - 12/21: Trace Adkins
•12/22 - 12/23: Brad Garrett
•12/24 - 12/27: Edward James Olmos
•12/28 - 12/30: Marlee Matlin (interpreter: Jack Jason)

Thanks!! I'm so happy we're going with Steven Curtis Chapman. He was great last time we saw him and he brings a spiritual feel to the program. I loved it!!

I'll be there November 30th for the 8:15 P.M. Candlelight Processional with the narrator, John O'Hurley. He is a wonderful narrator. I can't wait to see him again. And I have a ADR at 6:40 P.M. at Teppan Edo.

Hey just noticed that I was listed for the 4th by mistake. We are acutally going to be there on the 8th with Le Cellier at 3:30 and CP at 6:45.

Wow, I can't believe that there are not more people that have replied to this... Maybe DD and I will have the Garden Grill all to ourselves on the 13th! :lmao:

Am I the only 1 that was able to book Le Cellier dinner/seating pkg for the 5pm hour on Dec 10th? The way the CM sounded when I called that morning, it was like I got the last res.

There were so many people on the CP package thread, I thought they'd come here and post their ADR's. I mean sheez, it took us long enough to get them!!!

We have done candlelight before, but this time I noticed that Deb allears describes package to include reserved seating to Illuminations, too. How does this work? We have 6:15pm show and there is a 8pm after us. Has anyone ever used this feature before?:santa:

We have done candlelight before, but this time I noticed that Deb allears describes package to include reserved seating to Illuminations, too. How does this work? We have 6:15pm show and there is a 8pm after us. Has anyone ever used this feature before?:santa:

I'm not sure "how" it works, but others on the Dis have said that it's the viewing area between the twin gift shops that are at the head of the WS b/w Mexico & Canada. I think they give you a voucher or something and you are allowed to enter the viewing area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter