Dec 2010 - Candlelight Procession Meets

Friday, December 10th, Rose & Crown @ 5:00 PM, 8:15 PM show.

Hi, we will be there on Friday 24th December, Coral Reef @ 5pm for the 8.15 CP show, it will be just me and my dd18 and dd9 :yay:

I've been wondering the same thing about the 16th. Maybe you and I really do have exclusive, one time only performances. ;)

And I'm the only one on the 17th... Hmmm maybe the parks will be really empty those days? :lmao:

If only this was true.

I think the other folks think we might be chatty during the show. I think this is great if only to hold each other's places in line while we take the kids on potty break. :laughing:

Just kidding folks, just kidding...

Friday, December 10th, Rose & Crown @ 5:00 PM, 8:15 PM show.

I'll be seeing you at the 8:15 show. But I'll be at Le Cellier at 5:05.

Hopefully the crink in my neck, from being on hold (and listening to non-stop rides music) so long, will be worked out by then.

I'll be seeing you at the 8:15 show. But I'll be at Le Cellier at 5:05.

Hopefully the crink in my neck, from being on hold (and listening to non-stop rides music) so long, will be worked out by then.

You're on the list!

I don't know how I missed this one!! Count me in too! We will be dining at San Angel in @ 2:30 pm on Dec 10 for the 5pm show. :santa:

we have candlelight 12-23 at Le Cellier at 3:45pm and then it says 645pm for show.:santa:

Candlelight Processional Meet - Sounds FUN!! Please count us in!!

Yay!! We got the last ressie & the one we really wanted!! Le Cellier for 5Pm on Sunday Dec. 12th for the 8:15 Candlelight Processional! :littleangel:

Please tell us what to do, this trip is our first to do meets!! Hopefully first of many!! :)

Candlelight Processional Meet - Sounds FUN!! Please count us in!!

Yay!! We got the last ressie & the one we really wanted!! Le Cellier for 5Pm on Sunday Dec. 12th for the 8:15 Candlelight Processional! :littleangel:

Please tell us what to do, this trip is our first to do meets!! Hopefully first of many!! :)

Look on the list for someone who is dining and/or attending the same show as you and PM them. You can discuss when/where to meet up. I suggest meeting up before getting on line for the show. You'll have time at that point to share your love of all things Disney:yay:.

You're on the list!! Have a great vacation!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter