DDP / DDE How To Decide?

Do you use the DDP as a DVC member

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes, the tip and appetizer are gone for 2008. I think the cost is $1 less.

We've used DDE alone and done both. You just have to work out the numbers for yourself.

But a caution on DDE. People keep posting that they will switch to it but there is an initial cost that must be recouped before you realize any savings at all. For regular APs, that point is $325 before you save a penny.

If you plan on making only one trip per DDE membership, dine in TS just a few times per trip, have a small family, don't order alcohol, etc. it may not be a good fit for you.

Most WDW table service is included but not too many DTD spots and none at the S/D. Counter service places include some restaurants at AK, and the food courts at SSR, the values and POFQ. It is good at V&A and it is easy to recoup the cost there. Then you can actually begin saving.;)

i have searched and i am unable to figure out if i can take advantage of DDP or DDE at DL. all the info and posts only refer to locations at WDW. Does anyone know?
thanks

We have DDE. With 2 adults and a 3 yr old that may not eat much even kids ddp wasn't worth it. We like to eat breakfast in the room and an occasional dinner. Giordano's deep dish pizza delivery is heaven! We use Garden Grocer for fruit, snacks, pepsi products and bottled water. That way if you get hungry in the room, you don't have to go anywhere for just a snack. Its nice when your waiting on someone to get done with a nap or just getting out of the heat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter