DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Dunno… I saw a movie about a chimney sweep and he lived to be an old man in charge of a bank.
I much prefer the movie with the one-man band playing in the park. I'll take the guy who does it all himself over a jack of all trades rising from the ashes only to find himself a money lender.

Last edited:
I much prefer the movie with the one-man band playing in the park. I'll take the guy who does it all himself over a jack of all trades rising from the ashes only to find himself a money lender.
Well see what you can do when you stop talkign funny. Once he started speaking American he made it in the world.

Well see what you can do when you stop talkign funny. Once he started speaking American he made it in the world.
American hubris for the win. Bootstraps? Pulled up all the way. Wars? Never lost one (maybe a tie here and there, but never have we ever taken the L). Economy? I'll just say this: if Apple was a country, it may very well be in the G7.

American hubris for the win. Bootstraps? Pulled up all the way. Wars? Never lost one (maybe a tie here and there, but never have we ever taken the L)
animal-house-bluto.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter