DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

But we still bought too much candy. Oh well.
We did as well, but...
I just took the whole bowl to work with me this morning and set it out where everyone can get to it.
In that environment - I give it a couple days survival time, no more.

35E96503-F2B4-4EA5-84A8-4D3E3C47D02B.jpeg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao::rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Easter candy?

Pretty much.

Morning, folks.

Good night last night. Had lots of fun doling out treats with eldest DD. :)

Handing out treats to the kiddies is the best part. Love doing that.

Yep, pretty much.

Sounds like a win/win to me.

Unfortunately my waist line will suffer because of it.

Finished the night with 105 kids.

That's a lot of kids. We had zero....well, one if you count my DD.

Last edited:

Morning, Fellas! Another day came and went without incident. Have a good day.

OK, so who has heard this yet?

YARN | Someone's been eating my candy. | Open Season | Video gifs by quotes  | a4273071 | 紗

:laughing: Not me...

Not me... I've been eating the candy that I bought that's left over. Anyone got a problem with that can put up their dukes!

No problem from me. :thumbsup2

My kids are grown and gone. We didn't hand out candy this year since we live in the boonies and get no kids stopping by.

So, nope!

But you buy a bag just in case, right? :teeth:

Last edited:
Ah yes! Hump day!
Although for me it’s Saturday. Starting a week off after two weeks of work.
Beautiful Fall day here today, blue sky and sunshine, 10C / 50F (not sure everyone considers that temperature beautiful but I like the crisp air).
Spent the morning bringing in the Halloween decorations and putting away the lawn furniture. Just in time too since the first snow of the season is forecast for Friday night! I’m not ready for that, I’ve barely been able to enjoy Fall yet. But it shouldn’t stay around. Hopefully a few nice days left before winter really sets in.

Ah yes! Hump day!
Although for me it’s Saturday. Starting a week off after two weeks of work.
Beautiful Fall day here today, blue sky and sunshine, 10C / 50F (not sure everyone considers that temperature beautiful but I like the crisp air).
Spent the morning bringing in the Halloween decorations and putting away the lawn furniture. Just in time too since the first snow of the season is forecast for Friday night! I’m not ready for that, I’ve barely been able to enjoy Fall yet. But it shouldn’t stay around. Hopefully a few nice days left before winter really sets in.

I broke down on the deck furniture on the weekend. It is only a matter of time before the white stuff comes but nothing in our forecast. Sucks to be you guys.

But you buy a bag just in case, right? :teeth:
Nope. Not keto friendly.

And you know what today is.....
Hummmmp daaaaaay. Whoop whoop.

10C / 50F
Brrrrr!

before the white stuff comes
Instant mashed potatoes?

I must be over the international date line. It's Sunday here.
You're over the crazy Canadian's bizarre work schedule line (CCBWSL registered TM)

:lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter